What the Jets fans are saying: (1 Viewer)

realitybias

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
From their forum. Looks like they are giving us some good respect. I respect their team too, they pulled off a good win today:

FWIW, Brees has only been sacked 4 times in 3 games. I'd expect a 5 or 5 and a half point spread by Sunday. NO is home and has impressed, big time, so far. That said, I don't see any reason why we can't win this game.

SB preview?

Too soon?

I actually think NO has this game in the bag. If we were playing them later in the season it would be a different story. Mark needs a little more time to be ready to have to put 30+ points on the board.

I hope and pray that I'm wrong.

I respect the Saints...and Sean Payton. That offense is really explosive...and will be an excellent litmus test for Rex's defense.

>>>I hope we beat them, they are clearly overrated.
The Saints? overrated? really? I think they proved today (even if it was the Bills) they can win games that don't turn into shootouts, too.

I assume we refers to thee Jets and them refers to the Saints.

How are they overrated? They look pretty legit to me.

The best Offense vs one of the best D's. Brees admitted he has colston vision and colston is ripping ---- (profane word) up. this matchup is going to be fantastic. something's gotta give.

Unbeatable CB vs. a WR no one can cover. A massive black hole is going to form in the middle of the field and un-make the world.

we deffinetly need sheppard back and strick who has looked good would also help. i still remember people talking up Lowery to become our #2 this offseason. after today i thank god he is not. 1 more thing, how the hell was colston a 7th round choice?

Revis will take Colston, that's not the issue. The issue is the fact Brees can and will throw to everyone. This is on the rest of the secondary.

This is the biggest test of the season for the D no doubt, but I have faith.....

This matchup is Rex's defense vs. Sean Payton's offense. Plain and simple two of the best in the league at what they do matched up against each other. This one is bigger than Revis v. Colston. This should be fun, and I'm sure a game the rest of the league (especially the coaching nerds) is licking its chops to see. Should be a ---- blast to see (especially live)

The reason why the Saints are problematic is that even if Revis shuts down Colston... Brees has no problem spreading the ball around to virtually every other player on the Saints offense. This isn't the Texans where if you shut down Andre Johnson, you are in essence shutting down the passing game.

What we should we worrying about is... if Revis shuts down Colston, how will the rest of the secondary handle Devery Henderson, Lance Moore, Robert Meachem, Heath Evans, Jeremy Shockey, and Reggie Bush lining up in the slot.

How does it feel, saints fans, to see our team getting RESPECT?

I'm actually surprised by how much respect they're giving us. I would have thought that they'd be caught up in the hype.

By the way, does anybody know if Lance Moore will be playing next week?

Yup, go to that link.

I didn't just cherrypick either (well, I did, but not by much).

Many of them are giving us good respect.

Its gonna be a GREAT game.

Haha.

I really do think this may be a SB preview.

The Jets are legit, and their defense is nothing to brush off.

I am impressed, but we also have some classy and respectful fans on here. That being said, I am very excited about this game and I really believe that this is going to be our first close one. Margin of victory will be 7 or less..Only way it is more is if the turnover ratio is disgustingly lopsided.
Great thread by the way, looks like we may have some damn good discussions this week.

Everybody should register there and we can have a good week of discussion and back-and-forth.

Its gonna be fun to lead up to this game.

I wouldn't crown the Ravens yet. They didn't look great last week vs San Diego and the Browns are practically sunbelt conference material.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom