What the... NFL Network (1 Viewer)

christovas

Veteran
Reaction score
Last I checked, we won this game and had a great performance Cowgirl country...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/09000d5d81c6b184/Saints-vs-Cowboys-highlights

CB favored: Play #1, Cowboys TD. Score: 20-7
CB favored: Play #2 Saints (Bush) screw up. Score: 23-13
CB favored: Play #3 Cowboys TD. Score: "just 23-20"
CB favored: Play #4 Cowboys TD. Score 27-23
CB favored: Play #5 Cowboys big play, but they screwed up. "Should have been game winner. Not Jenkins made Williams his b*tch" 27-23
Saints favored: Play #6-7 blah, blah 2 quick plays about the Saints

Play #8 Token Cowboys lost the game comment

We're like the Rodney Dangerfield of football still... :idunno:

I saw that on NFL.com this morning also. So lame.

I was surprised they even showed our game winning TD and didn't just say "the Saints went on to score late to take the victory away from the beloved Cowboys."

On the Austin end around...."Great blcking on the outside," more like great holding on the outside.....

You know, the NFL website used to have all of the significant plays of each game with matching radio calls from each team. It seems that they've stopped doing it, in favor of their talking heads mucking up the highlights, and I've been nothing but disappointed this season with the product on the website.

kd

I saw that also... fixed a couple things though
Last I checked, we won this game and had a great performance Cowgirl country...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/09000d5d81c6b184/Saints-vs-Cowboys-highlights

CB favored: Play #1, Cowboys TD. Score: 20-7
No mention that MJ was held, instead "Great blocking on the outside"... oh well.
CB favored: Play #2 Saints (Bush) screw up. Score: 23-13
CB favored: Play #3 Cowboys TD. Score: "just 23-20"
CB favored: Play #4 Int off Graham deflection
CB favored: Play #5 Cowboys TD. Score 27-23
CB favored: Play #5 Cowboys big play, but they screwed up. "Should have been game winner. Not Jenkins made Williams his b*tch" 27-23
Saints favored: Play #7-8 blah, blah 2 quick plays about the Saints

Play #8 Token Cowboys lost the game comment
With a "he can't knock it down from 59" like ***, how could he miss that kick and not send the game into OT.

We're like the Rodney Dangerfield of football still... :idunno:

No highlight of the Brees shovel pass under pressure. No highlights of the 17-0 start... instead pick it up in the 3rd quarter once the Cowboys decided to make a game of it.

I wonder what would have happened if we played the 2nd half like the first. Would the highlights have been showing the final score and that's it?

You know, the NFL website used to have all of the significant plays of each game with matching radio calls from each team. It seems that they've stopped doing it, in favor of their talking heads mucking up the highlights, and I'm been nothing but disappointed this season with the product on the website.

kd

You know I noticed the same thing a couple of weeks ago as well and was similarly disappointed. Not even getting into the whole "no respect" thing, that's just the elimination of a feature that I thought added a whole lot of value to their video section.

The beginning of the week following the games I would almost literally go through that exact video you referenced for every single game that took place the prior weekend, but now I barely give the section a second glance.

I will say that all highlights I've seen, they've all made the comment about Witten getting away with the hold..

Still better than them running the promo the day after Thanksgiving saying the Cowboys, Patriots and Jets all won.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom