What the Niners are Saying,... (1 Viewer)

St. Pike

Representing Proudly
Reaction score
I checking out the Niners' forum (http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/index.php) and came across this post

"i think the chances of us beating more than three teams on our schedule is a bit of a stretch. Ari is a "give me" we have improved they have not and we have them at home, ST Louis we should be able to beat, Green Bay we should be able to beat, We have a chance against Seattle in SEA but most likely they will be fired up and beat us.

Denver i think we will be taking a loss unless Shanahan benches his starters Dungy style since that is the last game of the season.

New Orleans, i dunno... It all depends on which version of NO we get, the fired up defense and high powered offense or the 5 pick throwing Brees and crumbling D. I don't mind so much if we get beat by NO, its sorta like giving charity"

The post was started because "Mooch" stated that he felt like the Niners could make the playoff. Many think that Mooch was right. This guy is stating that the Niners will finish between 7-9 and 9-7.

Note: he is missing a game, so I figured he thought that game was a toss up. Who knows?

i was listening to Sirus yesterday - they interviewed a cowboy fan - he said he thought they could run the table but New Orleans was the game he feared because for some reason the Saints beat the cowboys

its weird being the team everyone points to on their schedule as the "must win, to prove we dont suck"

there will probably be a 9-7 team as the last wildcard team this year in the NFC. Heck, 9-7 may win the NFC South

Won't surprise me if we lose to them the way our team is playing.

Everybody knows we have a very high powered offense and when they act right, we have a pretty good defense. We should be FEARED!!!

the only team that can stop our offense is us. but the defense will be in for a tough stretch. we play some pretty good offenses down the stretch. i think Payton should employ the old Colts stradegy, if you can't stop them, outscore them, because at this point in the season there ain't no fixing what ails us on defense

the only team that can stop our offense is us. but the defense will be in for a tough stretch. we play some pretty good offenses down the stretch. i think Payton should employ the old Colts stradegy, if you can't stop them, outscore them, because at this point in the season there ain't no fixing what ails us on defense

You have a point.

Amen Brother!

Everybody knows we have a very high powered offense and when they act right, we have a pretty good defense. We should be FEARED!!!

AMEN BROTHER! As long as our offense doesn't shoot themselves in the foot.

Dude, is that your son in the pic? Is he wearing an Archie #8? He looks like he's my son's age. I keep saying I need to get him a jersey, but even the kid's jerseys are expensive!

As strange as it is to say it, the San Fransisco game might be the most important game of the year - their schedule does look very weak and they are playing well - they could very possibly be sitting at a 9-7 or 10-6 tie with us. I hope we don't take them lightly.

As strange as it is to say it, the San Fransisco game might be the most important game of the year - their schedule does look very weak and they are playing well - they could very possibly be sitting at a 9-7 or 10-6 tie with us. I hope we don't take them lightly.

No disrespect to your point, just pointing out, Coach Payton doesn't strike me as a man who would take ANY game "lightly" with our team!

But, THAT is a GREAT way to look at the schedule!

So, I feel we will be ready one way or another for each game on the schedule! Whether we actually execute our gameplan effectively or not by controling our T/O Ratio??????? THAT is a different deal altogether!

!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!

AMEN BROTHER! As long as our offense doesn't shoot themselves in the foot.

Dude, is that your son in the pic? Is he wearing an Archie #8? He looks like he's my son's age. I keep saying I need to get him a jersey, but even the kid's jerseys are expensive!

Actually, its my daughter Faith, and she has on a Brees onesie. She is 19 months old.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom