What time to you eat Thanksgiving dinner? (1 Viewer)

OP’s gf is right
It’s a lunch thing - leftovers for dinner
Late ones drift into this nebulous territory where you don’t know what to do with yourself most of the day before eating
It's Thanksgiving, we're supposed to be gluttonous. 2 full meals on Thanksgiving is the perfect tradition.

When you say you eat between 5 and 6 I'm assuming you mean sit down to start, right?

We schedule for 2 usually, but this year we had a last minute change of plans.

We are going to our club as a 3 person last minute brunch at 11. At first I thought this was pretty lame until we were invited to a couple of other later dinners which, if I play it right and drink properly means I can eat at 11, 3🍗 and maybe even 7..

🍾🦪
Yes. And we are in Mississippi so the egg bowl is a thing. My job is to motivate the chef to get the turkey rolling which means I’m probably cooking a turkey tomorrow.

I just wake up and throw it in the microwave

1669270423218.jpeg

On that note I think Golden Corral is open Thanksgiving. I may just hit that this year.
At least make some real mashed potatoes or something. Have some self respect man! Just kidding! Well, mostly. Whatever makes you happy. Enjoy joy your meal.

I've never had a Thanksgiving meal begin during dinner hours. It's always been lunch. As such, I have never watched an entire Lions Thanksgiving game, since the eating is always taking place at some point during that stretch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom