What to watch for this weekend... (1 Viewer)

Lee Newell

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
...Look for Sharper to continue his ball hawking skills vs a young Kevin Kolb. I expect the Saints to do a lot more check downs to Bush, thus his catches will probably double because the Eagles are very good on the back end with Brown and Samuel. Though I feel that Drew will have a big game, I don't see it being Henderson or Colston. Look for Lance Moore and Jeremy Shockey to have success in the seems against Philly's LB's and safeties.

This game will come down to one simple thing....TO's If we can police up the sloppy play on ST and take care of the football, we should win this game. I expect it to happen because the pressure will be off of the team because they are on the road and not in front of the home crowd peers. The Eagles are a very well-coached football team and will not beat themselves. We will have to go in there and take it from them, period. They are great with McNabb. I suspect that they will be good enough without him if we play like we did against the Lions.

The Saints have an oppurtunity to play with the "houses' money" with a win on Sunday. It would be 2-0 in the conference and one up on the Eagles with the tie-break. This is important because the next two games are against much improved teams from last season in the Bills and the Jets. That Bills game is going to be a tough one. They should've beaten the Pats. While we have the Jets in the dome, I expect them to bring their A game.

That being said:

Saints 31
Eagles 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom