What trick play would you love to see the Saints run this year? (1 Viewer)

Alvin Kamara and Taysom Hill I’m the read option. Hill hands off to Kamara. Kamara pitches back to Hill. Meanwhile Ted Gunn was faking a hitch before coming to the backfield for a handoff from Hill. He’s about to run it and the defense comes up but he tosses it to Michael Thomas who takes it in for the score!

as long as it's not the Dave Thomas (TE) reverse at the goalline on 4th down..

Cam Meredith ( who actually WAS a QB in college before moving to WR) takes a handoff on an end around or a lateral pass, and throws deep to ANYBODY for a TD!

The real “trick” here is that Meredith is finally HEALTHY!

???

Seriously tho, I’m a big Meredith fan. IF he can come back, and jus give us solid play, the O jus got that much more dangerous!

We’ll see!

Taysom Hill snaps the ball to Taysom HiIl who rolls out to his right. Taysom hill gives the RDE a chip then a free release, then Taysom Hill comes out of the backfield and picks up the block buying Taysom Hill a little time, and he tosses a lateral to Taysom Hill who then throws 40 yards down field to a wide open Taysom Hill for the score.

This is just a normal play for Hill.

Taysom Hill snaps the ball to Taysom HiIl who rolls out to his right. Taysom hill gives the RDE a chip then a free release, then Taysom Hill comes out of the backfield and picks up the block buying Taysom Hill a little time, and he tosses a lateral to Taysom Hill who then throws 40 yards down field to a wide open Taysom Hill for the score.
Reminds me of when people were suggesting for "Zero Dark Thirty" casting Meryl Streep as Osama bin Laden because she could portray anyone.

Pitch to Kamara, who passes to Armstead on a tackle eligible play. I still want to see that big man use that 4.7 /40 speed and run flat over a Rams defensive back trying to tackle him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom