What type of fan are you? (1 Viewer)

I'm: 17. The Fan Who Isn’t There Because He Only Watches Big Games at Home Alone

Saints/Atlanta, LSU-Alabama.. I don't want to hear anyone else's mouth until after my team wins. I like to talk smack before, but during the game it's all business.

I am 16 and 17, I can't be still, do not like being around anyone, most of the time you will have someone who doesn't have a clue that inflates my blood pressure by saying something really stupid. I like being around me, because I'm pretty cool to be around.

Mixture of 11 and 15. But I usually just walk out of the room for a minute and then I'm right back sitting in front of the tv. I also yell at the tv a lot.

Sometimes a big loss is too painful to immediately accept as reality, so I try to go back in time. I just close my eyes, sit real still and wait for them to put some time back on the clock.

That must be #21.

After the San Fran game, I dropped so many f bombs about Gregg Williams, I lost count.

Also #5 and #11, I am always screaming "how could you let that happen?!" or "what are you doing?!" in the middle of the game.

Definitely 11. The Fan Who Keeps Yelling “What Are You Doing?!”
The first Saint to miss a tackle will be under a world of scrutiny from me throughout the entire game. Guarantee it.
I also usually look at my brother when something bad happens and we yell out very quick, loud NO's!

I was #19 for about 20 minutes after the SF lose in the playoffs, most of the time #4 and #8 with a lot of #13 because I live in Houston

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom