What useless talent/quirk do you possess? (2 Viewers)

Penguin

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The wife and I were talking about this the other day, and I would be curious to see what other stupid/useless things people can do.

For example, when driving on roadtrips, to pass the time I've learned I can identify makes/models of on-coming traffic from ridiculous distances. My wife started keeping track of my accuracy. Once the vehicle becomes visible, I have 5 seconds to ID it. During the day, I'm about 90 percent accurate. The oddest thing is that my accuracy increases to about 93% at night.

Double-jointed left thumb. Makes people sick when I pop it back and forth.

I have a law degree.

The wife and I were talking about this the other day, and I would be curious to see what other stupid/useless things people can do.

For example, when driving on roadtrips, to pass the time I've learned I can identify makes/models of on-coming traffic from ridiculous distances. My wife started keeping track of my accuracy. Once the vehicle becomes visible, I have 5 seconds to ID it. During the day, I'm about 90 percent accurate. The oddest thing is that my accuracy increases to about 93% at night.

I've done that for years myself. It's not useless when you can recognize the fuzz before they get up on ya though.:9:

When walking, I know about 15 feet ahead of time where my foot will fall if I keep that pace.

edit: sort of related to that, I've always had a knack for estimating distances and numbers. Not calculating, just estimating.

Estimate what year the Saints win the Super Bowl ,Jonesy

I have, but you won't like it.

And that's prediction, not estimation. My skills of prediction are shameful, as proven by my 4 years of fantasy football records

For some reason I know what time it is, within a couple of minutes, without looking at a clock.
Also I can pop my elbows simultaneously.

Double-jointed left thumb. Makes people sick when I pop it back and forth.

i can do that also....

i can blow spit bubbles off my tounge and i can make a water drop sound like cameron from ferris bueller's day off

i can do that also....

i can blow spit bubbles off my tounge and i can make a water drop sound like cameron from ferris bueller's day off

I'm jealous of the bubbles. I spent an entire week of camp trying to get that done as a kid. That, the loud 2 finger whistle and the train whistle sound made from clasped hands have always eluded me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom