What useless talent/quirk do you possess? (2 Viewers)

Umm.....let's see...my list is pretty long:

I can indefinately crack my both of my wrists and both of my big toes (this always seems to freak people out, especially my dad).

I also can sense when other people are around me without looking.

I can touch my nose with my tounge.

I can wiggle both of my ears without having to move my eyebrows up first (you'd be surprised at how many people can't do that).

I can make sounds exactly like a firetruck's siren.

I can also whistle sounds that sound like a police car's siren (it freaks the crap out of people because they think it's real, so I don't do it very often in public).

I can make both the sound of air going into a fighter jet's intake and the exhaust coming from the rear.

I'm good with making explosion sounds (hence how I can do the jet exhaust thing).

I can sound like a propeller-driven airplane.

I can sound like a motorcycle.

I can sound like a drag racer.

I can sound like a helicopter.

There's probably some more things that I can do, but I can't remember everything right now. I'll add them later.

Also, on a side note, I know it may seem like I have no life, but I don't practice doing any of these things;They come naturally and I can do them at will. So, yeah, what I'm trying to say is, I do have a life, it's just that I have these wierd talents that I can do (and will do) at random.

For some reason I know what time it is, within a couple of minutes, without looking at a clock.
Also I can pop my elbows simultaneously.
I can wake up from a dead sleep and know what time it is within 10 minutes probably 90% of the time.

I can catch a stack of quarters from my elbow into my hand. Taught myself how to do that after watching a Happy Days episode with that 'skill' in it.
I can do it with 50 pennies.......in a roll!

Umm.....let's see...my list is pretty long:

I can make sounds exactly like a firetruck's siren.

I can also whistle sounds that sound like a police car's siren (it freaks the crap out of people because they think it's real, so I don't do it very often in public).

I can make both the sound of air going into a fighter jet's intake and the exhaust coming from the rear.

I'm good with making explosion sounds (hence how I can do the jet exhaust thing).

I can sound like a propeller-driven airplane.

I can sound like a motorcycle.

I can sound like a drag racer.

I can sound like a helicopter.

There's probably some more things that I can do, but I can't remember everything right now. I'll add them later.

Also, on a side note, I know it may seem like I have no life, but I don't practice doing any of these things;They come naturally and I can do them at will. So, yeah, what I'm trying to say is, I do have a life, it's just that I have these weird talents that I can do (and will do) at random.

Somewhere there is a GEICO commerical being written just for you.

I can mimic just about any animal. A peacock is my favorite because it is a shrill noise. Put milk in my nose and shoot it out my eye. Crack my neck to sound like firecrackers. Whistle with my nose.

I can throw a football about 50-60 yds
I can run about a 4.7 40 yd dash
I can do 20 pull-ups
I cannot be beaten in Madden, any year

I can tell you what time of day it is without a clock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom