What Video Game are you best at? (1 Viewer)

I am just good at a few games not great at any. I would like to think I am good at Madden and NBA 2k8. I know I am certainly not the best, but I am pretty good.

I'm pretty good at any Call of Duty game. I've completely given up on fooball games. 10 years of getting my *** kicked was enough for me to completely loose interest.

Ninja Gaiden Black on the Xbox/360.

I am wicked good, but it took ALOT of practice.

I'm pretty good at Call of Duty 4, not great.
I destroy my friends in Soul Calibur 1 through 3 so I think I'm really good at that, but Soul Calibur 4's online mode will probably prove otherwise. We'll see.

Not so much anymore (only game I play with regularity is WoW, I'm pretty good at that) but I used to be really good at:

Starsiege: Tribes -- I was a flag defender and I HATED doing it but the team I was on (we got as high as 9th on the world ladder) knew I was the best at doing it, so... I was stuck doing it. I preferred light sniper duty as opposed to medium flag D setup and heavy flag defense.

Counterstrike -- in the beta days when there were only 5-10 maps total and before cheating got rampant, I was really good at CS, almost always #1 or #2 on the map.

Myth: The Fallen Lords -- I finished second in a Bungie.Net "I'll Dance On Your Spiderweb" tournament and for a short time was a celestial in the Myth rankings (lowest rank Moon, but still).

Old School Arcade Games:
Dragon's Lair
Track & Field <-- I was awesome at that except the high jump :/

tiger woods.....:9:

Everybody's good at Tiger Woods. This isn't meant to pick on you; it's more a statement about Tiger Woods. Everyone can shoot 57 once they play the game for a while.

Face it, antipop, you're just like everyone else. :)

I used to think I was good at games until I started playing online. There are people out there that obviously have a lot of time on their hands. I used to think I was good at the Tony Hawk series until I got online and saw what some of those dudes were doing.

I used to think I was good at Madden until I got online and saw all the cheese. If that's what it takes to be good at that game, then count me out.

I used to think I was good at Halo until I started playing with Twenty (he's and his podnuhs are the truth -- for those who didn't click his link, our very own Twenty4sevenn has achieved the highest ranking of 50 in Team Slayer).

The game I was best at was John Madden Football '92. I could not be touched. I knew every glitch, every possible detail. Dudes used to come from all over LSU's campus to take a shot at the title; only one dude could make it interesting. He beat me a few times, but lost way more than he won.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom