What Vikings fans think of the Saints. (1 Viewer)

This seasons Vikings and last seasons Jets are nothing alike. Favre had a busted up arm down the stretch, Thomas Jones is not even in the same world as AP. Rice and Berrian are better receivers than anything the Jets had. The Vikings have one of the best run defenses for a 3 year stretch in NFL history. The Jets struggled stopping the run. The Vikings play indoors the Jets play in an outdoor stadium where weather is a huge issue in the winter.

I'm not saying the Vikings would beat us, just comparing them to the Jets from last season doesn't make much sense. This Viking team beat us last season on MNF in the dome and Favre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gus Frerotte. I know the Saints aren't nearly the same team as last season either.

Given the way the Saints have played in big games this season I wouldn't hesitate to pick the Saints.

The Vikings are a dangerous team. Reason Being: A good defense, a killer running game, and a QB who can make the key plays. I feel we have the upper hand because our WRs are better. Farve was the missing piece for them. Everything doesn't rest on his shoulders anymore. Question is, can Farve last the season? Time will tell!

My top 4 Power Ranking for NFC:
1) Saints
2) Vikings
3) Giants (even though we opened up a can of Whoop A55 on them)
4) Fa-Clowns

Vikings will get chin checked for sure this weekend at Pittsburgh. Troy is back and we'll get to see just how good the Vikings are. They've been winning cinderella style. Well, I have a feeling the clock just struck 12 midnight on them. This will not be an easy matchup for them in Pittsburgh on the road!

The OP in that thread acts almost like our D is a bunch of scrubs with not much talent and GW is the only reason they've had any success whatsoever.

She keeps saying we haven't played anyone and our wins have come when our opposing team is down on its luck

:smilielol:

This one is always my favorite. I anticipate 10 games into the season (regardless of record) that people will be asking themselves how in the heck we keep drawing teams on their 'off week'.

And if you're wondering, she is HOT and there will be pics when I win those bets

...if she's so hot, then you made the wrong wagers

Im thining the Viking matchup is going to be a great one, they are a team to be reckoned with

I think the Vikings have figured out how to use P. Harvin, too.

It's not even debateable IMO.

They Vikings have won 2 games in the last 15 seconds at home against average teams. They beat the 49ers on a hail mary throw where the coverage was totally blown. They needed the Ravens to miss a makeable 44 yard FG indoors to win last week. Their other wins came over the Browns, Lions, and Rams. I also don't think GB is that good so I don't buy that as a great win at home.

All we've done is beat everyone by 14+ points, including 3 winnings teams and a 5-0 team thought to be the best in the league.

They've trailed 4 of their 6 games, including trailing the Lions.

There's no logical case for the Vikings over us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom