What was most impressive? (1 Viewer)

What was most impressive from today's game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Vote!

For my money, I gotta go with Stinchcomb's complete ownership of Julius Peppers.

Last edited:
Payton called 36 runs.......that was impressive and suprising

I also liked that we were not the instrument for the Panthers breaking their home game streak of L's.

Our CB';s did not get burned. Brees had 35+ drop backs and only 4 hurries, no hits no sacks.

If I had to pick an MVP, it'd be MM. Just like he's been all year, he was a beast yesterday, even when I was yelling at him to fall on that fumble instead of picking it up. Can't fault him for trying to make big plays though.

Our CB';s did not get burned. Brees had 35+ drop backs and only 4 hurries, no hits no sacks.
Good day for our secondary!! Good day for the O-line, especially Stinch!! We've given up a league-low 8 sacks.

Let's do even better this Sunday!!

The most impressive thing about yesterday was the Saints commitment to the run as an integral part of their game plan. It made them come out more physical & allowed them to take control of the game on both sides of the ball. NOW THAT'S THE TEAM i THOUGHT WOULD GO 12-4 OR 13-3.:worthy:

Vote!

For my money, I gotta go with Stinchcomb's complete ownership of Julius Peppers.

Did you notice the play Peppers quit on? He stopped hispursuit, looked over to the sideline, and then the action all rolled back his way. Eyelash from getting his knee buckled.

My vote goes to the Predator (Mike McKenzie) That guy was all OVER the field and around the ball yesterday. Although he didn't come up with a pick, he had some awesome passes defended, on some really tough routes to defend, like a few slants and hooks. If the receiver did make the catch, he didn't allow much from it. He kept Steve Smith in check most of the day. He also came up in run support as usual.

MM didn't do anything that he hasn't done all year. He's one physical dude.

Colston catches just about everything no matter how poor the throw or how many defenders around him.

I personally liked Harper stepping up. Not sure how many catches he allowed, but he didn't let them get by him. Great open field tackling as always.

I gave my vote to holding Peppers to 0 tackles / sacks.

Peppers didn't show up. Stinchcomb didn't own him. Mckenzie is the best Saints defender.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom