What was the 2nd best thing that happened on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

The Saints won again - but, what was the 2nd best think to have happened on Sunday?

• Cowboys loose to the 0-4 Jets

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Atlanta looses to the 1-3-1 Cardinals

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Rams fall at home to the 49'ers

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Jamies Winston throws 5 INT"s in one game

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 40 41.2%

• Total voters

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
We all are thrilled that the Saints won. But, after that, what was the 2nd best thing that took place? Personally, I love that the Falcons lost again. God, I hope they don't fire Dan Quinn. He is the perfect Coach for that team.

I think both the Cowboys and Falcons should be restrained, so not a fan of either being loose. And I'd rather the Bucs win yesterday, so I guess the Rams thing.

Close race between Cowboy and Falcon losses: neither competes with a Saints win, but both as close as you can get to one without it actually being one. The Rams loss provided a good feeling of revenge, but if SF is actually as good as their record, probably didn't do us any favors in the long term. Winston gonna Winston, if it were at the hands of a team outside our division, would like it better.

Mostly it feels good to have a weekend of football with a whole list of good things to rank according to how much you liked it.

Tough call because I definitely liked all of the above. And it was definitely great for Rams to drop another one. They'll right the ship and it makes their rematch with the Niners a must-win for them...which helps us get past Niners in standings.

I went with Dallas losing though because I live in North Louisiana and I won't have to hear "We Dem Boyz" for at least a couple weeks at this point. They are so dejected right now. My Facebook timeline is full of folks giving up until Jason Garrett is fired. I love it.

I figured the Falcons loss would be running away with this vote. Just shows how much the Cowpukes are really hated in this Nation. lol.:love:

I hate the Rams...primarily because all 100 of their fans are absolutely obnoxious. Per capita, the worse fan base in the country. But when I was watching the sea of red in LA yesterday, I almost felt sorry for them. Almost.

The cowboys and Falcons loses were both so great because the ray of hope they had the end was smashed.

I hate the Rams...primarily because all 100 of their fans are absolutely obnoxious. Per capita, the worse fan base in the country. But when I was watching the sea of red in LA yesterday, I almost felt sorry for them. Almost.
All 100 of their fans? ROFLMAO.

I reflexively voted for the Falcons loss, hesitating only because it might hasten the firing of my second-favorite NFL coach, Dan Quinn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom