What was the 2nd best thing that happened on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

The Saints won again - but, what was the 2nd best think to have happened on Sunday?

• Cowboys loose to the 0-4 Jets

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Atlanta looses to the 1-3-1 Cardinals

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Rams fall at home to the 49'ers

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Jamies Winston throws 5 INT"s in one game

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 40 41.2%

• Total voters
My second best thing after the Saints win, assuming it's true, is always the same: no apparent major injuries.

I went Cowboys. Falcons would normally be higher but it was more expected. The Cowboys completed their nose dive. The Falcons have already been down there. Sucks that they are still right there for the division lead though.

I went Cowboys. Falcons would normally be higher but it was more expected. The Cowboys completed their nose dive. The Falcons have already been down there. Sucks that they are still right there for the division lead though.
@ least the Falcons can't get back into it. They are done. I still think that Quinn will be fired very soon

It’s the Rams loss for me, cause they’re the only team that’s beaten us. If we somehow ended up tied at the end of the season, they would get the tie breaker.

I hate the Rams...primarily because all 100 of their fans are absolutely obnoxious. Per capita, the worse fan base in the country. But when I was watching the sea of red in LA yesterday, I almost felt sorry for them. Almost.
I don't ever recall and entire stadium dominated by an opposing team like that game. It looked like home game in SF with a very poor showing by the "traveling Rams."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom