What was the easiest loss to take last season? (1 Viewer)

Easiest loss to suffer through?

• Colts week 1

Votes: 103 50.2%
  • Bucs week 2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Titans week 3

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Panthers week 4

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Rams week 10

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Texans week 11

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Bucs week 14

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Eagles week 16

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Bears week 17

Votes: 76 37.1%

• Total voters
We weren't out of the playoffs the week we played Chicago. If we won and the Redskins had lost we would be in. That was unlikely because Dallas was sitting their starters, but possible.

most definitely the bears game. first time in many years i didn't bother to set the alarm to wake me before the game.

Bears by far. It is a shame Drew has never beaten the Bears. I think there is a stat that someone else on the staff maybe Payton hasn't either as a coord and coach. This is the year we break that record.

To me, none of them were easy. Even the Colts game wasn't easy because I expected us to play alot better then that. My answer is none of them were the easiest. They all had their reasons why they stunk.

Has to be the Bears imo we needed more than a miracle to reach the playoffs even if we had one that one!! With the Colts our expextations were so high that I expected us to go give them a going over!

The Bears game. PT got to show what he could do. That the loss gave us better draft position is hard to root for, but neither team had anything to play for so it was ultimately zero-sum.

So thank you Pierre for showing off your great skills to (hopefully) get more sweat, and thank you for a top 10 draft selection to (hopefully) bolster our team where it clearly needs help.

The Colts game was one of the Biggest let downs ever coming into a season National TV , coming off the NFC Championship game. And the way Brees/Bush played in preseason . That was right up there with "The Call" aka Bucs Home Game.

Easiest was Chicago it did'nt matter plus gave us a better pick in the draft.

Who the heck would vote for panthers week 4? Man that game made me want to jump of a building.

I absolutely hated the loss against the Rams, because I was there. :whiner:

It was my first game I was able to attend in like 18 years.

Most of us anwered this questioin wrong so I have to ask what kind of LOSER mentality do you have to ask, What loss was easiest to sit through" ???

So what's the next Poll,....Who would you prefer to catch your wife or girl to in the sack with?.... Who would you rather see take you job and raise???..... Who would you rather see you kids call Daddy?

a.Brad Pitt
b. Bill Clinton
c. the garbage man
d. any with a winning mentality

Put this in the N/S or EE category

I absolutely hated the loss against the Rams, because I was there. :whiner:

It was my first game I was able to attend in like 18 years.

It was so bad, I left early. I NEVER leave sporting events early unless an ambulance is driving me elsewhere.

An ambulance did not take me away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom