What was the easiest loss to take last season? (1 Viewer)

Easiest loss to suffer through?

• Colts week 1

Votes: 103 50.2%
  • Bucs week 2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Titans week 3

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Panthers week 4

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Rams week 10

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Texans week 11

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Bucs week 14

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Eagles week 16

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Bears week 17

Votes: 76 37.1%

• Total voters
I went with the Rams, just because I was out of town and couldn't watch it. They were all pretty much a kick in the groin though.

No answer, because NO LOSS is ever easy to take.

Bears, I was OK (if you can ever be about a loss) with us losing that game for drafting position at that point.

2nd bucs game had to be the hardest game to watch but in retrospect was one of the best fb games i have ever seen

2nd bucs game had to be the hardest game to watch but in retrospect was one of the best fb games i have ever seen

Yea, if you were to do the hardest game last season, it would be the Bucs game because we HAD it locked up and I knew when we lost that game that we were in trouble. I had a lot of hope until that game. I really thought we were going to pull it off until that game.

the rams game was the easiest to take. after a 4 game winning streak and a winless team coming in. i knew we were going to lose

the one were I was so drunk I passed out at some point during the 2nd quarter.

The easiest.....hhhhhmmmmj, let me think??? NONE OF THEMMM!!!!! but the Rams game was a dagger and all games after week eight were like acid in my eye drops because we still had a snow flakes chance in Hadess.. Here's to next year and putting the past in the past as quickly as possible.

Chicago was. With Indy we were still riding the success of 2006.

Chicago was easiest cause it was already over and my heart was crushed. rams was the hardest cause the coach failed the team. He mad a joke out of don't eat the cheese while allowing the team to be so bloated on cheese that an inferior team decimated them.
Kris

I blew several fuses after the 2nd Bucs loss. The Chicago game I just didn't care because we were out of the playoffs and a win would drop us several spots in the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom