What was your first car? (INCLUDE PICTURES!) (1 Viewer)

Saint_Kyle

Very Banned
Reaction score
I am wondering what everyone's first car was. I thought this would be a fun thread, to see what kind of first car everyone had.

I am about to get my first car in the coming months, but I am having a hard time deciding which of 2 I should get. If I posted the 2 on here, it would seem really silly, though, because 99.9% of people would take one over the other, because everyone thinks one is SO MUCH better than the other (probably because no one really knows about the 2nd one,) but there are reasons I like the other one.

ANYWAY. Post a picture of your first car, and name it. :ezbill:

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
86 toyota tercel

can't find a pic.....you are not missing anything

SaintAkira

Reaction score
Need a scanner to show the pic, but it was a 92 (I think) Dodge Stealth. Black on black leather.

Named it the Batmobile.

Had to fend them off with sticks I tell ya. Loved that car.

SaintMeaux

No Pity
Reaction score
1993 Hyundai Scoupe. Teh Macho!!!

Scoupe.jpg

PayOrPlay

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. In my rural Oklahoma high school: a 1973-ish GMC Jimmy, in some hideous shade of burnt orange, equipped with my very own CB radio. (I could really use a suitable "redneck" icon right about here.)

2. In college: 1970 Camaro, gold, which I got in 1979 with less than 30K miles. A very sweet car, but the fine American workmanship began to decay in unpredictable ways. I eventually gave it to my little brother and he managed to total it soon thereafter. :1crysad:

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
1982 Buick Regal

buickd.jpg

smokiee

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
1981 Cutlass Supreme on 72 spoke chrome daytons. Those were the days...

Reaction score
'74 Convertible Karmann Ghia....

Of course not this one, but it was very much like it. Instead of black, it was Royal Blue with a White top.

Attachments

• karman_ghia.jpg
    karman_ghia.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 239

Hedon James

the agitant f/k/a Jekylz Hyde
Reaction score
Garden of Hedon...wherever I am, there I are...
I am wondering what everyone's first car was. I thought this would be a fun thread, to see what kind of first car everyone had.

I am about to get my first car in the coming months, but I am having a hard time deciding which of 2 I should get. If I posted the 2 on here, it would seem really silly, though, because 99.9% of people would take one over the other, because everyone thinks one is SO MUCH better than the other (probably because no one really knows about the 2nd one,) but there are reasons I like the other one.

ANYWAY. Post a picture of your first car, and name it. :ezbill:

A 1978 Datsun B-210 that I purchased in 1986 with about 130K miles on it. It was (faded) canary yellow with black trim and black interior and a good bit of rust spots (cancer!)...we called it the "bumble bee". No pictures exist, 'cuz the car was so fugly it'd break your camera. But I loved it anyway, cuz that car was MINE and it was my ticket to FREEDOM.

Ugly as it was, it was my posse's "party car" of choice because I had rigged up a Radio Shack cassette deck and equalizer to some PA speakers in the rear hatch and that stereo would "kick" you in the back with the beat. It was basically a giant speaker on wheels. Also, it got like 40 mpg around town, so I could fill her up for about $10 on Friday night and not even think about it for 2 weeks or so. Good thing too, 'cuz it cost me $800/yr to minimally insure the car I bought for $400. Ahhh.........reminiscing!

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team & Host of Fleurs Truly
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1993 Silver Mitsubishi Eclipse, I bought it myself- used w/ 21K miles.
I so loved that car!!

Attachments

• 21651187-177x150-0-0.jpg
    21651187-177x150-0-0.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 231

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
an awful 1979 Monte Carlo--the ceiling used to hang down in my face

Mine was a '79 Monte Carlo, white with a T top. It was pretty bad, but I thought it was awesome at the time.

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
No lie I had an 83 Pontiac Bonneville that was my parents car when I was born. The best thing about it was the fact that it was "Old Gold". Yeah thats right, I had a Saints Pontiac Bonneville.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom