What was your first car? (INCLUDE PICTURES!) (2 Viewers)

Saint_Kyle

Very Banned
Reaction score
I am wondering what everyone's first car was. I thought this would be a fun thread, to see what kind of first car everyone had.

I am about to get my first car in the coming months, but I am having a hard time deciding which of 2 I should get. If I posted the 2 on here, it would seem really silly, though, because 99.9% of people would take one over the other, because everyone thinks one is SO MUCH better than the other (probably because no one really knows about the 2nd one,) but there are reasons I like the other one.

ANYWAY. Post a picture of your first car, and name it. :ezbill:

86 toyota tercel

can't find a pic.....you are not missing anything

Need a scanner to show the pic, but it was a 92 (I think) Dodge Stealth. Black on black leather.

Named it the Batmobile.

Had to fend them off with sticks I tell ya. Loved that car.

1993 Hyundai Scoupe. Teh Macho!!!

Scoupe.jpg

1. In my rural Oklahoma high school: a 1973-ish GMC Jimmy, in some hideous shade of burnt orange, equipped with my very own CB radio. (I could really use a suitable "redneck" icon right about here.)

2. In college: 1970 Camaro, gold, which I got in 1979 with less than 30K miles. A very sweet car, but the fine American workmanship began to decay in unpredictable ways. I eventually gave it to my little brother and he managed to total it soon thereafter. :1crysad:

1981 Cutlass Supreme on 72 spoke chrome daytons. Those were the days...

'74 Convertible Karmann Ghia....

Of course not this one, but it was very much like it. Instead of black, it was Royal Blue with a White top.

Attachments

• karman_ghia.jpg
    karman_ghia.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 239
I am wondering what everyone's first car was. I thought this would be a fun thread, to see what kind of first car everyone had.

I am about to get my first car in the coming months, but I am having a hard time deciding which of 2 I should get. If I posted the 2 on here, it would seem really silly, though, because 99.9% of people would take one over the other, because everyone thinks one is SO MUCH better than the other (probably because no one really knows about the 2nd one,) but there are reasons I like the other one.

ANYWAY. Post a picture of your first car, and name it. :ezbill:

A 1978 Datsun B-210 that I purchased in 1986 with about 130K miles on it. It was (faded) canary yellow with black trim and black interior and a good bit of rust spots (cancer!)...we called it the "bumble bee". No pictures exist, 'cuz the car was so fugly it'd break your camera. But I loved it anyway, cuz that car was MINE and it was my ticket to FREEDOM.

Ugly as it was, it was my posse's "party car" of choice because I had rigged up a Radio Shack cassette deck and equalizer to some PA speakers in the rear hatch and that stereo would "kick" you in the back with the beat. It was basically a giant speaker on wheels. Also, it got like 40 mpg around town, so I could fill her up for about $10 on Friday night and not even think about it for 2 weeks or so. Good thing too, 'cuz it cost me $800/yr to minimally insure the car I bought for $400. Ahhh.........reminiscing!

1993 Silver Mitsubishi Eclipse, I bought it myself- used w/ 21K miles.
I so loved that car!!

Attachments

• 21651187-177x150-0-0.jpg
    21651187-177x150-0-0.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 231

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom