what whould u do? (1 Viewer)

brianw37

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lets say somehow, someway u were put in a situation where a god-like being had you choose between recieving a large sum of money(millions) or u where gauranted the saints would be a dynasty winning as many superbowls as u wanted. what whould u choose?

now heres the catch, for every million dollars u choose your would have 5 years taken off your life span. for every superbowl u pick(min.3) u lose 1 year off your life span and two years of the life span of a loved one.

i choose the superbowls (4) to be exzact..... but thats just me. go saints!! im bored:covri: , cant wait til feb.23 baby!

Easy, select which Superbowls they win/lose and bet a million each time.

Edit...well I didn't see the life deduction...I'd just tell the god-like creature no thanks. If forced then choose 3 wins, bet the bank on each, and pay off a loved one to take the hit.

Last edited:
I would take the money easy. Knowing the Saints would win the Super Bowl years ahead of time would ruin the fun of watching and hoping that they would one day win it anyway.

Easy, select which Superbowls they win/lose and bet a million each time.

Edit...well I didn't see the life deduction...I'd just tell the god-like creature no thanks. If forced then choose 3 wins, bet the bank on each, and pay off a loved one to take the hit.

how would u bet a million on the games its either one or the other. you can only pick the money or the glory not both. unless u got money it like that:hihi:

I would take the money easy. Knowing the Saints would win the Super Bowl years ahead of time would ruin the fun of watching and hoping that they would one day win it anyway.

i would take the money too, but 5years off my life is a lot for just one million.

Easy

Take the money, pay off the refs at Saints games, become a vampire.

:hihi:

i would take the money too, but 5years off my life is a lot for just one million.

With the million bucks you could invest and make more millions. Then you would have the money to get access to the kinds of medical care that the average person couldnt afford so maybe it would even out. :hihi:

how would u bet a million on the games its either one or the other. you can only pick the money or the glory not both. unless u got money it like that:hihi:

My scenario has no flaws beyond being too conservative perhaps.

I wouldn't trade my 12 year old dog or any years off my life for any sum of money.

EASY for me I would take the money and a lot of it. I would make sure there was enough for my kids and loved ones to be set for the rest of their life.

You know what I'd do? I'd take that deal 'n' crawfish, then drill that ol' Devil in the ***.

Well -- 5 years off of what a normal life span would be or what my particular lifespan would be -- because I think I am already running on borrowed time

Gimme 2 mllion...that equates to 10 years taken off my life and puts me in the retirement age bracket....kick-back and collect off of Uncle Sam and enjoy my retirement....:mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom