What will be the reason for a Saints win this week? (1 Viewer)

The reason for a Saints Win this Week

• The NFL secretly replaces playing field at Ray Jay to slow down Bucs receivers

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Bucs realize "oops... maybe Reggie IS that good!"

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • NFL grants extra gameday check to Refs for secretly staging a Saints win

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Saints still on an emotional high from being emotionally emotional

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
because they are the better team...better QB, better WRs, better waterboy, better uniforms, better fans, better city...the list goes on

They have to play with a bad attitude!
Maybe a loss at home will do that.

Would like to see some Jacked up hits with the Saints doing the Jacking!

The Saints are going to beat the stuffin' out of the Bucs, and it will be fun to watch. The pessimists and "realists" will be here shortly to explain why this game will be so tough, why they're afraid of this game, how this game defines our season, tell us all about the weaknesses on the team like we don't already know, etc. etc...... when there is a lot of football left to be played.
Do I think we'll roll over the Bucs? - no, but we will win the game and get that bad taste out of our mouths from last week. When I say "beat the stuffin" of out them - I think the Saints will play a very physical, hard hitting game.

turnovers...particularly one that are touchdowns also. If we do that & put pressure on the QB...we will win by 10

drew brees is probably pretty upset about last week...it will be the driving force that elevates his game....bet that he's working his butt off this week

I believe the biggest factor in the Saints winning in Tampa Bay will be point differential.

Folks it's really quite easy to me....
If we bring the intensity and focus against the Bucs we win by three TD's.
Obviously Deuce's health is dependant on this, but with a quarterback like Brees I am VERY confident that he will righ the ship. Reggie will play his arse off to do his best to "make up" for last weeks rough road.
As I have posted somewhere this week. My ONLY consolation, besides not giving up last week, was after the loss that I have NEVER been so confident in the TEAMS desire to work hard this week to prepare for Tampa.
As I tell my wife, "If they play their best with heart and desire, there's no way I can be upset if they lose...."
Hopefully many of you feel this way.

you forgot one.

"the cannon at raymond james stadium got jammed, and everyone who knows cannons knows that the bucs cant score unless the cannon fires, contrary to popular belief that the cannon only fires if the bucs score."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom