What will it take to get the D back in the Effense? (1 Viewer)

Our D has no bite, no spirit. We just draw flags and pray the offense bails us out. What’s it going to take to turn this dumpster fire around?
I'm hoping they do what the Chiefs defense did last year. They were bad for most of the year, winning games with their offense but with like 3 games to go then the playoffs their D turned it around and played well.

We're going to need that and I hope for that.

With this defense, no way we win a playoff game. No chance in hell.

Did you actually think this team, that's habitually struggled against middling teams this season (offensively and defensively), would even get to the playoffs? This is a 10-6 team, at best, and a first round playoff loss is as far as they go. 8-8 is probably very real with how rough this schedule gets.

When your DC can't disguse blitz... You think he is gonna be able to disguse coverage?

Did you actually think this team, that's habitually struggled against middling teams this season (offensively and defensively), would even get to the playoffs? This is a 10-6 team, at best, and a first round playoff loss is as far as they go. 8-8 is probably very real with how rough this schedule gets.
They'll probably make it. The offense at least wants to win, and we've beaten Tampa and Carolina already.

Find a way to generate a pass rush? I honestly don't think we can fix it. Cam Jordan going from elite to not even good in one off season is a major blow.

Our D has no bite, no spirit. We just draw flags and pray the offense bails us out. What’s it going to take to turn this dumpster fire around?

Im on the phone with Greg Williams now...Ill get back to you :run:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom