What will you be watching for in tonight's Saints game? (1 Viewer)

tonythesaint

Pro-Bowler
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Diego, CA by way of McComb, Mississippi
I'm sure everyone is as eager as I am to see some Saint's football tonight and we all want to see them compete and win the game (Even if it is just preseason). I think we all have areas that we know the Saints must improve on for them to be competitive and maybe make a push for greatness. What I wanted to know from my SR family is what position groups and battles will you be focusing on the most tonight? I personally want to see some aggressiveness and intensity from our starting defense. Specifically I will be watching our D-line and linebackers to see if they can carry over the positive play that has been witnessed in training camp and the Patriots game. We can only hope the release of Lewis will elevate the play of our young secondary, but this is all contingent on the pressure we get on the QB. I'm Ready For Some Football!!!:happy0005::happy0005::happy0005:

How fairly plays and our dbs

The Secondary mainly but the oline and WRs are something I have been keeping a close eye on as well. Would also like to see a good game from Grayson.

I'm watching the trenches. I'm very confident in the rest of the team. The line play on both sides will be the difference between 7-9 and 12-4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd really like to see the offensive line play better. Also want the defense to get a turnover of some kind.

Not sure how it will be televised I don't have anything but Internet and antenna so instead of turning down the sound and turning on the radio I may just be listening

For me it's oline play as that's the biggest question

After that it's stopping the run and covering the TE

OL play. Specifically, I'll be watching Andrus Peat with the 1s and see if Landon Turner and Jack Allen get more time in the earlier stages of the game.

So with OL play comes our running game. I'd love to see us get more yards there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom