What will you consider success in 2021? (1 Viewer)

What will you consider a successful season in 2021?

• Super Bowl

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • NFC Championship

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • NFC South title

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Wild Card

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Winning season

Votes: 66 28.8%
  • Not going 0-17

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 4.4%

• Total voters
As every year, the goal is to build a competitive team that will be able to make the playoffs. And from there, anything (good or bad) can happen.

I don't think we are on a rebuilding mode, but the next couple of seasons will be building a different team.

This year was subtraction, we lost a good part of our depth. 2022 will be the second year of losing players but also the first year of building depth.

What we should appreciate is that we are int process of losing players and still we will bring a very competitive team to the field. Amazing.

And the "1" of 8 and 1 is because the stellar defense didn't show up
You ain't lying. Everyone seems focused on the offense and a new QB. IMO, we'll be fine on that side, no matter who the starter is. The defense is my concern, and I was glad to see so many high picks spent on that side of the ball. Whether they were the "right" picks remains to be seen, but defense will dictate this teams fortunes in 2021, IMO.

A success ??

10-6 & a WC..

.. a miracle ??

.. the WC then a ..

tenor.gif

FTB!.. take that how you may.. (and yes it does rhyme)..

NW.

Determining whether or not we have Brees successor in the building or not. I think this is the only thing. I also think this will delay extending at least one probably 2 of RAM / LATT / MW. They have to hold back salary cap if Winston or Hill becomes "The guy" They are going to back up the truck. If I have to guess RAM gets done he's heir apparent to Armstead

I think that by years end we need to know what we have at QB. It’s a success for me even if we find out for sure it’s not one on the roster because we know we have to position ourselves to get one. The worst thing that could happen is for a year of flip flopping and going into next season with the coaches still saying they believe he is in the building. This is not a SB year. This is a regroup, figure out the QB and stay within striking distance once we know we have one type year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom