What will you consider success in 2021? (1 Viewer)

What will you consider a successful season in 2021?

• Super Bowl

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • NFC Championship

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • NFC South title

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Wild Card

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Winning season

Votes: 66 28.8%
  • Not going 0-17

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 4.4%

• Total voters
Can we make the playoffs without Brees
I agree that a playoff birth would be a successful year especially doing it without Brees
with a QB only half the fans believe in?
It really doesn't matter if only his mother believed in him. If the guys he's playing with believe in him and he doesn't let them down, it will be much more than a successful first season without Brees.

Regardless of Record... I just hope we have a long term solution at QB. 8-9 is fine in my book if Winston or Hill have a break out year at QB.

I don't fancy carrying a QB to the playoffs like those Texan teams a few years ago and wasted a championship team.

It’s still Super Bowl or bust we’re running it back with the same starters . Subtract Rankins/Brown and as of right now Alexander .

Just wondering what everyone considers success with the start of the next chapter in Saints football.
Based off of everything we lost this year to free agency due to cap issues coupled with Drew retiring:

1-A winning season is my realistic choice.
2-Playoff appearance is my wish list.
3-NFC Championship is a "Hail Mary" due so many uncertainties this season - heck we don't even know who's starting at QB...let alone knowing if we have a franchise QB in the building...
4-Super Bowl would be like hitting the lottery at this point in time...

I'm hoping Jameis turns out to be our solution as he would be very affordable to keep. If he isn't the answer...go after Russell Wilson next year. I think he wants to play for Sean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom