What will you guys give us for Stephon Diggs? (1 Viewer)

Expensive and likes to be the center of an offensive passing game.

The #2 needs to 1) know he's second fiddle and 2) not have to be paid like a top WR. That probably means drafting someone.

I’m pretty sure we’d only be responsible for $5 million this year. Jumps to around $9 million next year.

That’s pretty good if you ask me.

And Thielen also complained there this year. Doesn’t sound like Diggs is the only one who has problems with Cousins and the passing game.

I’m pretty sure we’d only be responsible for $5 million this year. Jumps to around $9 million next year.

And Thielen also complained there this year. Doesn’t sound like Diggs is the only one who has problems with Cousins and the passing game.
His numbers are bigger than that. See above. $9m only gets you an Adam Humphries lol

Well give you Andrus Peat
And take Diggs and a 2nd round pick from Vikes

diggs has to kiss Payton’s ring to complete the trade

Here's a starter:

Cap hit
2020 $14.5m
2021 $15.0m
2021 $15.0m
2022 $12.0m

That's a no from me, dawg.

And spare me the 'team friendly restructure' fantasy. He's two years into a $72m deal which isn't going away.

It would be closer to

2020 11.5
2021 12.0
2022 12.0
2023 12.0

At face value getting Diggs seems like a good idea. Talented reciever that hasn't performed great for various reasons so could come cheap.

After that their are a ton of red flags. Complaining about getting the ball won't fly here. He seems like a headcase. And as you mentioned he directly mocked Payton.

If you want to get rid of him you are asking the wrong team. A third even seems to pricy.

I think a third and three of those chicken sandwiches might do the deal... we'll throw in the rights to Kaare Vedvick.

It would be closer to

2020 11.5
2021 12.0
2022 12.0
2023 12.0
Help me out, I'm quoting the cap hit from the exact same page. What's your source/methodology?

Honest question, as either way it's still more than we can reasonably sink into a #2 WR. Particularly with all the scratch we pay to the #1.

Help me out, I'm quoting the cap hit from the exact same page. What's your source/methodology?

Honest question, as either way it's still more than we can reasonably sink into a #2 WR. Particularly with all the scratch we pay to the #1.

When traded the bonuses are accelerated and applied to the Vikings cap. We would only be responsible for the year cash details column.

It would be closer to

2020 11.5
2021 12.0
2022 12.0
2023 12.0

On over the cap, I’m getting:

2020 $5.5
2021 $9.0
2022 $12.0
2023 $12.0

Click the “if traded” button

Thielen complained in a very blue collar way though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom