What will you think of Rob Ryan's Defense if he stops Brady's TD Record? (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
discuss....

many here are excited and also skeptical....but I think, whenever that Patriots game is on the calendar, to tie or pass Drew Brees's TD record...I thik Sean Payton and Rob Ryan will be super, super focused more than ever, to stymie Belicheck and Brady...

I think Saints prevent Brady from a TD in that game...how epic!

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
discuss....
Why? Somebody will break the record, and it may have nothing to do with the team, defense or defensive coordinator. It's football...Any Given Sunday. If you want to sway people on/against Ryan, use something that will more point to achievements, or the lack thereof.

Bayouvette

Saints #1 on the field
Reaction score
doesn't matter

Drew got the record. Records are meant to be broken.

lets just win the game and tom can have the record

CRESS_137

Formerly known as Born_A_Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My measure of success will be a deep playoff run/superbowl championship, not an individual record.

kansast

The LateNight Bar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be bummed if Brady breaks Drew's record this soon.. but I also won't care after we win the Superbowl next season. :)

Who Dat!?

:gosaints:

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yep SB. Gronkowski broke Graham's record in the same day he set it. Records will be broken, and names will be added on top of the current holders. But, SB will go down in history as is, no additions, no subtractions, no substitutes. History will close the book and make an Americas game video of it that will last forever.

jbourque

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Makes no difference to me. What does make a difference is if we allow less points than our offense scores....resulting in a win.

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
i would think it was a fluke and that the laws of probability would be against such a think happening.

iwho_dat

Reaction score
Brees has so many records it's crazy to think that anyone could own as many as him. The dudes a machine a great work of art. God have him an outstanding talent that no one can come close to matching. Accuracy, footwork, awareness, attitude, focus, the willingness to put everything on the line and try to get a win every Sunday without quitting is the best attribute Drew has. I say his name will still be in the record books!! WHODAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ryan Anderson on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - October 29, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
kysaint4life Saints Ryan Kerrigan is available Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
N/S Matt Ryan told Gurley not to score Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 35
Dan in Lafayette Ryan Ramczyk on Staying Focused, Week 7 Game Plan | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Talks Bears Defense, Weather Conditions | Saints-Bears Week 8 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees reacts to New Orleans Saints vs Chicago Bears: defense, offensive game plan SR News Page Articles 0
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Secondary woes, red zone defense issues, receiver depth Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 8 Bold Predictions - Will the Bears defense be too much to handle? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees Talks Bears Defense, Offensive Game Plan| Saints-Bears Week 8 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Marcus Davenport on Hurricane Zeta, Saints Run Defense | Saints-Bears Week 8 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints run defense presents formidable wall SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints Defense vs. Bears Offense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints Defense vs. Bears Offense Preview Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
DerrickB Vlog: The "Get Right" Game for the Defense this Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Blessedog Red Zone Defense Woes Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
ktmoze ⚜Saints Defense will face Top 3rd-Down and Red-Zone Offenses⚜ Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saint Kamara Saints defense vs Nick Foles Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 44
Pensacola Akiem Hicks & the Bears Defense Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
stevo3 Upon Further Review: Defense vs Car Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
ndcc Saints Which past (year) Saints defense would make our 2020 team scary good? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
I feel good about today. Especially the defense. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
ktmoze Saints Defense needs to Step Up Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saints run offense vs. Panthers run defense: How they stack up Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Emphasis on defense, reducing turnovers are key elements of Stan Van Gundy’s NBA success Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Latavius Murray on Staying Prepared, Panthers Defense | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Defense Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Dan in Lafayette Trey Hendrickson Progress a Boost for New Orleans Saints Defense SR News Page Articles 0