What will you think of Rob Ryan's Defense if he stops Brady's TD Record? (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
discuss....

many here are excited and also skeptical....but I think, whenever that Patriots game is on the calendar, to tie or pass Drew Brees's TD record...I thik Sean Payton and Rob Ryan will be super, super focused more than ever, to stymie Belicheck and Brady...

I think Saints prevent Brady from a TD in that game...how epic!

discuss....

Why? Somebody will break the record, and it may have nothing to do with the team, defense or defensive coordinator. It's football...Any Given Sunday. If you want to sway people on/against Ryan, use something that will more point to achievements, or the lack thereof.

doesn't matter

Drew got the record. Records are meant to be broken.

lets just win the game and tom can have the record

My measure of success will be a deep playoff run/superbowl championship, not an individual record.

What do you think of Spags and his defense and how we executed it since we shut out the Bucs?

I'll be bummed if Brady breaks Drew's record this soon.. but I also won't care after we win the Superbowl next season. :)

Who Dat!?

:gosaints:

Yep SB. Gronkowski broke Graham's record in the same day he set it. Records will be broken, and names will be added on top of the current holders. But, SB will go down in history as is, no additions, no subtractions, no substitutes. History will close the book and make an Americas game video of it that will last forever.

Makes no difference to me. What does make a difference is if we allow less points than our offense scores....resulting in a win.

i would think it was a fluke and that the laws of probability would be against such a think happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom