What words to you most misspell when typing? (1 Viewer)

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
My hands almost always want to type the word "have" "ahve".

Can we just all agree that both spellings are correct? It would really be doing me a solid and I would appreciate it.

You guys are the best!

Last edited:
as of late....the keeps coming out teh.

blasted internet memes.

"Do"... I sometimes misspell it as "to".... ;-)

I also do the ahve a lot.

I find actually that I just skip typing whole words. I have it in my head, but never actually type it.

I think it has a lot to do with trying to type commonly used words too fast. Mine are my own name (typed as Bard), teh, plaese, and Tahnks.

all of them that autocorrect doesn’t recognize

wierd that you ask now though. On my new phone autocorrect wants to change all first words of sentences that start with an M. Y’all have probably seen me post this mess. I haven’t cared quit enough to figure out what’s going on. Yet.

all of them that autocorrect doesn’t recognize

wierd that you ask now though. On my new phone autocorrect wants to change all first words of sentences that start with an M. Y’all have probably seen me post this mess. I haven’t cared quit enough to figure out what’s going on. Yet.
src90.jpg

I think it has a lot to do with trying to type commonly used words too fast. Mine are my own name (typed as Bard), teh, plaese, and Tahnks.

Just to clarify: I was referring to an actual keyboard, not a phone.

Those spelling bees we had in school where everyone stood until they got one wrong, yea I called that rest hour.

my autocorrect has "forking" in its vernacular from this website…. I didn't notice it until I sent my kid a text that contained "forking shirt" and she thought it was awesome

Mine isn't a typing error as much as an intelligence error. Just recently I discovered that for years I've been typing ECT ECT instead of etc etc. The kicker is I knew it was spelled etcetera.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom