What would a healthy and willing Winston, Thomas, and Lutz do for the Saints 2022? (1 Viewer)

SaintsBrazil

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Assuming we have them all for the entire season, how much does that improve our offense over this year? I am thinking 50% or better.

Assuming we have them all for the entire season, how much does that improve our offense over this year? I am thinking 50% or better.
A reasonably healthy team, with the current roster and a couple of added contributors from the draft, wins the South again. This is easily a 12+ win team if healthy.

They'd be doing the playoff prep b/c if we had all three all season there's no doubt we'd be one of the top teams in the hunt.

Hell, Lutz alone woulda made us 2-3 wins better in 2021! 😂

Our priorities this off-season:

Resign all our vets on D! Resign Winston. Work out a deal with TA to keep him for another couple of years until we find his replacement at left tackle.

In vet FA, pick up some D players mostly for depth, maybe a DE, another young LB, n another DB r 2. On O, a solid vet WR, maybe a pass catching TE, another RB n another OL for depth.

In the draft, all O in the first 3-4 rds, starting with WR, OT n RB, n BPA after dat.

See, I’m not asking for much! 😂😂😂

Well we were 4-2 with Winston and had the #1 red zone TD scoring offense in the NFL and a bunch of nobodies at WR. If we had our starting center and offensive line coach I don't think we lose to Carolina, a healthy Lutz and we beat the Giants. Even with the backups starting we would have won several more of the games we lost with Lutz.

#1-#2 seed isn't out of the realm of possibility with Winston, Thomas and Lutz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom