What would be more disappointing: Drew Brees retiring or 2020 team with no Taysom Hill & Alvin Kamara? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I for one hope the Saints can bring "the band" back together with a few important upgrades for one more run but sometimes I get the feeling that may not be possible and someone will be let go/traded because there's not enough salary cap room to keep everyone.

The chances of either Hill or Kamara going elsewhere this year are slim. As for Drew I give it a less than 20% chance he retires.

considering our cap situation I can see AK being traded

though if Th is the new no 2 we loose possibly our 2nd best WR making AK loss more significant

considering our cap situation I can see AK being traded

though if Th is the new no 2 we loose possibly our 2nd best WR making AK loss more significant

Kamara's contract is still low enough that they don't need to trade him to save space. If he insists on a new deal the team can't afford then he can just sit for a year and not got paid.

Kamara's contract is still low enough that they don't need to trade him to save space. If he insists on a new deal the team can't afford then he can just sit for a year and not got paid.

im thinking more about AK not a FA so we have his rights ,

Latt and Ram we can loose IMO and MW and AA don’t have the same value

I’d say both of those scenarios would be as equally disappointing for me. Brees, because he’s still probably better at this point than anyone else we might have, and, of course for sentimental reasons. Taysom and Kamara, because they’re both just good players who I’d hate to be without.

The good news is I don’t think we’ll be without a single one in 2020, but hey, you never know.

I’d say both of those scenarios would be as equally disappointing for me. Brees, because he’s still probably better at this point than anyone else we might have, and, of course for sentimental reasons. Taysom and Kamara, because they’re both just good players who I’d hate to be without.

The good news is I don’t think we’ll be without a single one in 2020, but hey, you never know.

Latt and Ram were both first round picks and as such are subject to the 5th year option clause making them under contract though 2021. Their leverage for a new deal now is less than Kamara's

Taysom not being here. He is single handedly responsible for what.... 40-55% of anything positive that happened in our last game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom