What would Karma be for the Rams? (1 Viewer)

Karma for the Rams?

• Patriots Blowout Win

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • Last Minute Bad Call Patriots Win - Turnabout is fair play

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • Last Minute Bad Call Rams Win - Forever Frauds - Paper Champions

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still feeling devastated and gutted. We were robbed plain and simple

What do you think karma looks like for the Rams & NFL?

1. Patriots beat the brakes off the Rams

2. Another terrible last minute call/no call and the Patriots win

3. Another terrible last minute call/no call and the Rams win

Hear me out on number 3, I know you're thinking, "in what world is winning the Super Bowl karma?"

Imagine you're a sprinter. You are awarded gold in the 100 meter dash in a photo finish and the photo clearly shows that you did not cross the finish line first

Imagine being on the podium and the medal going on your neck.

Knowing the whole time that you don't deserve the win,

Knowing the whole time that you didn't earn the win.

Knowing that the win was unfairly given to you for unknown reasons.

Knowing that the rest of the world knows it too

Everyone is already talking about how that one bad call put the Rams in the Super Bowl. What if it happened again?

All the talk about conspiracies revolve around the referees, the league executives and TV executives

I'd like to believe that the athletes on the field themselves are still driven by the purity of competition

If it were me, i'd feel like a fraud if I was gifted a trip to the Super Bowl and then gifted a Super Bowl victory

I would think that the shame and embarrassment would weigh heavy on their souls

All that said, option 3 is a distant third for me, I hope the Rams get smoked

I also will not be watching

I also hope that on media day every single Rams and Patriots player and coach is asked about it

My issue is not with the Rams... It is with the NFL and their refs. I really don't care who wins the Superbowl but I suppose if the Pats won it would just turn more people off from the NFL. Which is a good thing imo

Cannot blame the Rams. They got the call and were the benefactors of incompetency. They were not going to take a loss, because they felt bad for the Saints.

Losing the Super Bowl. Makes the conference championship the losers trophy.

No real issue with the Rams, but a majority of their fan base is [mod edit, thinly veiled profanity] delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont wish what happened to us to ever happen to the Rams, much less any team for that matter.

Honestly, I'm not even mad at the Rams. Not even the CB. They seem to have admitted (except for McVey) that is was bogus. They know they should have lost, but they still went out and controlled what they could control after that. Their D Line was great and Goff played well under huge pressure.

My beef is entirely with THE NFL. This was their screw up. They have had years to get this stuff right. They swore by this "All-Star" officiating crew. And they just put the wrong team in the superbowl because of sheer incompetence.

So, for me, the Rams can win, lose, tie, whatever. I wont be watching anyways.

While I do want to see the Rams lose badly, I put ZERO blame on them for what happened. My desire to see the Rams lose is because it adds more embarassment to the NFL as well as hurting their ratings for the Superbowl.

While I do want to see the Rams lose badly, I put ZERO blame on them for what happened. My desire to see the Rams lose is because it adds more embarassment to the NFL as well as hurting their ratings for the Superbowl.

This, its the strangest thing isn't it? Usually if we lose to a team in the playoffs, I want them to get wiped from existence.
But with the Rams I mostly just want them to lose because of this "fan base" of theirs that takes only being successful for them to follow and for the crooked NFL (oh and whoever the players were that talked smack after).

I actually want the Rams to win so that this non call can be remember/mention every time SB 53 is mentioned in the future.
The Rams beat the Patriots 32-28 to win SB 53 but....

I have no issue with the Rams.
They did not decide to cheat the Saints out of the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom