What would Karma be for the Rams? (1 Viewer)

Karma for the Rams?

• Patriots Blowout Win

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • Last Minute Bad Call Patriots Win - Turnabout is fair play

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • Last Minute Bad Call Rams Win - Forever Frauds - Paper Champions

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
I can't believe some are saying that they don't have an issue with the Rams. Robert Klemko, Rams db that was covering TLL, had admitted on twitter that he "got there too early and he was beat". That's an admission of guilt.

Too soon to ask me this. I’m afraid I would get banned if I typed my thoughts.
Just remember that the Rams had nothing to do with that no call. The db even admitted it was PI. My beef is with the NFL machine.

Last edited:
Not sure if its considered karma, but I want them to get absolutely blown out in the superbowl. I want there to never be even a slice of hope that the Rams might pull back or take the lead from the 1st quarter. Just a complete dismantling of the Rams on every level to a point where the announcers cant even fake a way to make the game interesting. Im not a Patriots fan but I will be in a couple weeks for this simple fact.

Just like our season was reduced to nothing, let theirs be also.

I can't believe some are saying that they don't have an issue with the Rams. Robert Klemko, Rams db that was covering TLL, had admitted on twitter that he "got there too early and he was beat". That's an admission of guilt.
Yes but he admitted it and said he thought they would make the call. He made the smart play actually. Either get beat for a first/TD or interfere and live to possibly fight another day. I'm sure if the refs made the call the Rams would have let the Saints score. Even if we kneeled, Rams still had better odds of a miracle play happening than they would have if Coleman just accepted he misread the option and let TLL easily walk to the first down/endzone. He did his job. The refs didn't.

As for the poll, I like many don't have too much ill will for the Rams. Their fanbase, as limited as they are, are delusional with the no call but every fan base would be. I'll laugh at them if they lose, but if they win, oh well. Heck, I expect them to win. I think they were the second best team barely behind us. But ultimately, no result will suffice for what we were robbed of.

I want the Rams to get destroyed. They’ve got a few fans who admit we got screwed but the vast majority of them have resorted to posting freeze frames that make it look like Stallworth stepped on Cooks facemask and complaing about a delay of game non-call plus a couple of face masks. They’re trying so hard to spin this as some sore loser complaining when it’s anything but. Then the whole “well what if he would’ve turned around and intercepted the ball”? If he’d have intercepted the ball we’d have accepted that he made a great play and went from there. He didn’t, he panicked and committed a foul and was let off the hook by two officials. Like others have said, he admitted as much.

So yea while it’s not the Rams fault as an organization or even as fans I ultimately hope they get beat so bad that there is no inkling that the “better team” truly won this game. I hope it’s such a dismantling by the Pats that the analysts and the NFL are all forced to admit just how much that “no-call” impacted the NFL’s big show and robbed the Saints of an opportunity and fans of the league as a whole of the best possible matchup.

Voted #3 due to lack of tacoes.

It's not about bad karma for the Rams; other than messing with TLL on his route, they're blameless. Rams were strong, played a good game, and went for broke when they had to.

Except, while going for broke, they should've been penalized and lost the game. They weren't and didn't, and that's the on the NFL.

We need karmic retribution on the League, not the Rams. Another gift call enabling the Rams to win is the only way for justice to prevail...all to the detriment of the Goodell NFL.

The Rams are not responsible for the call, but there coach is full of it. Talking about it was a bang bang play, it’s an imperfect game and mistakes happen, and acting like that was not the major deciding factor in the game considering it gave them a chance they would not have had otherwise. Just admit you benefited from the call through no fault of your own instead of trying to justify it. Justice would be for them to lose the Super Bowl on a blown call and then we will see how “one play doesn’t determine the outcome of a game”.

The reaction from the Rams players was quite disgusting. It was the kind of glee I imagine a bank robber feeling when they get away with a heist. Just dirty and evil.

That organization is now cursed. You’re going to see some weird things happen to them like the men who opened King Tut’s tomb. I just have a feeling.

there is no such thing as Karma

Bad people always win… forget about hollywoods happy ending. doesnt exist
#23 will get a lot of money for that hit. not officially, but everyone knows he saved their game.

LA Bounty gate? ;)

The bears i hated for their mockery and disrespect
The seahawks i hated because of the beastquake
The 49ers i hated because of the last minute drive
The Minneapolis miracle hate vikings
This is the first time where ive just been like i dont really care because i despise the nfl itself.

The Rams didn't beat us. My beef isn't with them. They actually lost. They just get to play in the Super Bowl.

I just want Vinovich and his crew fired. There is no way they can be allowed to work another NFL game as long as they live. I just don't buy "human error". They play wasn't in traffic. There was no confusion. There was no question. TLL and Robey Coleman were all alone on that side of the field. 100% of the focus on that play, it was like watching two guys in a boxing match - they were all there is to see. Robey Coleman, and I cant recall ever hearing a guy flat out say, I meant to get a PI call. I tried to. It was PI.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom