What would Karma be for the Rams? (2 Viewers)

Karma for the Rams?

• Patriots Blowout Win

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • Last Minute Bad Call Patriots Win - Turnabout is fair play

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • Last Minute Bad Call Rams Win - Forever Frauds - Paper Champions

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
That they win SB, raise their PSL prices for the new stadium to crazy high amounts, that the very new bandwagon fans pay the price and then have the team not get the first round for next 10-20 years and that new stadium is empty for many, many games because the NFL got greedy and then are force to show an empty stadium in the biggest market every single weekend for both L.A. teams.

This is really simple... Do every single thing you can to make Superbowl Sunday a non-event... The whole city should go all out with it - don't watch... make a million other events or that big concert planned - the event..... encourage others and make Goodell hurt. Make his lack of ethical leadership a sore thumb, no wait make that a thumb that is so infected that it need amputation.

I can't stomach the idea of the Rams winning it all. Not with the way they made it. One of their players admitted to blatantly cheating to prevent a TD. I mean, come on. Of course I don't want them to win.

Let Brady win another one, who cares. I'm not going to be watching.

Yes but he admitted it and said he thought they would make the call. He made the smart play actually. Either get beat for a first/TD or interfere and live to possibly fight another day. I'm sure if the refs made the call the Rams would have let the Saints score. Even if we kneeled, Rams still had better odds of a miracle play happening than they would have if Coleman just accepted he misread the option and let TLL easily walk to the first down/endzone. He did his job. The refs didn't.

As for the poll, I like many don't have too much ill will for the Rams. Their fanbase, as limited as they are, are delusional with the no call but every fan base would be. I'll laugh at them if they lose, but if they win, oh well. Heck, I expect them to win. I think they were the second best team barely behind us. But ultimately, no result will suffice for what we were robbed of.

This is actually backwards thinking. If he let TLL score the TD, the Rams would have time to attempt to score and tie the game. If he wipes out TLL and gets the flag called, the Saints get the first down, wind the clock down to 5 seconds before ending the game with a walk off FG.

So either this Rams' DB is lying or an idiot.

This is actually backwards thinking. If he let TLL score the TD, the Rams would have time to attempt to score and tie the game. If he wipes out TLL and gets the flag called, the Saints get the first down, wind the clock down to 5 seconds before ending the game with a walk off FG.

So either this Rams' DB is lying or an idiot.
I think a DB's first instinct is to always prevent a big play in any way before freely giving it up.

The best thing to come out of this would be another horrendous officiating error that allowed the Rams to win. It would really taint the results and make the league look bad. This would cause a bigger push for change.

I actually want the Rams to win so that this non call can be remember/mention every time SB 53 is mentioned in the future.
The Rams beat the Patriots 32-28 to win SB 53 but....

Not me, I have no issue with Rams, but I want them to lose.

1) they don't deserve to be there. Why give them a participation trophy.?

2) Regardless of how they got there, eventually over time, more and more people (except Saints fans of course ) will forget/or care less how they got there , but will still know that the Rams have a Lombardi trophy. Future generations and young people won't realize what the blown non call actually did. All they know is the Rams were Super Bowl 53 Champs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom