What would you be willing to do to heat up a Hot Pocket? (2 Viewers)

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Reaction score
Would you be willing to break into a bank to access the break room microwave? That is exactly what this man did:

Or, maybe he is telling a fib.

If he actually got to eat it, it will probably be moving on from his body about the same time he gets out of jail.

and the real question about whether this was wrong or not is, did he clean the microwave after? This is the only problem with shared work microwaves. If he cleaned it, this is all fair play.

It sounds to me like Hot Pockets has their new spokesman. Getting arrested for breaking and entering a bank, was it worth it? "For a Hot Pocket? Hell yes!"

I haven't had a Hot Pocket in forever.........but I hope that if I ever do revisit that, it goes better than my last revisit of Totinos Pizza.

I used to love the Totinos pizza. At one point in my life, it wasn't uncommon for me to eat 2 to 4 of those on a weekly basis (thankfully I was also into running).

But, you can't eat like a college kid forever..........so eventually the Totinos became more and more rare.........plus add to the fact that I located to an area where I had access to a Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns and Little Ceasar's all within 4 miles of me. Pretty easy for Totinos to become an afterthought when the pizza urge would strike, given those options.

I can't quite recall how many years it had been since I'd last had a Totinos.......but I finally decided to give it a shot during football season last year. I found it pretty awful and hardly anything like I remembered. They were also now in these tear-open bags instead of the cardboard boxes I always knew. No clue if that somehow impacted the taste, or if I was just spoiled by those other delivery/carry out places I mentioned.

Back to the Hot Pocket............I don't think I'd break into a bank for a ribeye or 10 pounds of crawfish...............let alone to microwave a Hot Pocket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom