What would you do with $3 million?? (1 Viewer)

saintmdterps

Falling feels like flying til you hit the ground.
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Drake put 3 mil into jewelry, which seems to have got stolt.

I have zero need for jewelry. I wear a 100.00 Grenen wristwatch my sister gave me for my birthday years ago,

I'd buy a small beach house which I'd rent out when not using, and use the rest to fund an at least partial retirement.

Oh yeah, I'd buy me one of these:

Pay off my house and truck, go on a real vacation for the first time in years and bank the rest.

My husband and I have this conversation frequently when he buys his weekly lottery ticket. I tell him we really don't need anything, and the money would basically be a headache rather than a blessing. I'm not sure I totally believe that, but feel he needs a counterpoint. What can I say, that's my purpose as his wife. :ezbill:

I would maybe buy a nice piece of property on some water or with a nice pond, and invest the rest. And never let anyone know I had that amount of money.

I'd pay off my siblings and parents homes (wife's family too), pay off my house. Bank the rest

Put 2 in a checking account and the other 1 in an IRA.

Send a plane for BobE and party til we ran out of funds.

This of course is under the assumption that I will make 3 million more the following months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'd retire. I don't need much. My time is worth more than anything.

Invest in annuities. Assuming ~7% annual return, use 100K for mad money until I retire and roll the other 110K back into investments then adjust the formula as income grows.

I would buy bling - the good stuff... And then drive around with it so everyone knows how blingy my new new bling is, and then I'd store it in my truck for safe keeping.

Nice jewelry cost money. Prob do like drake. Happy. Wife is a happy life.

Tacos trucks on every corner as far as the eyes can see...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom