What would you do with $300+ Million? (1 Viewer)

It's 2 chicks at the same time for every million dollars you have. You'd have 300 million; therefore, 600 chicks at the same time!!!!!!!!!

what are you doing, trying to buy selena gomez, lindsay lohan and all the other Disney whores? why the heck would you pay that much money for a girl? Go find a look-a-like for around a grand a pop and Charlie Sheen that bad boy in a way that would make him look celebate.

this

The_Money_Bin_by_vikung_fu.jpg

ha, I loved that show as a kid! would you get the gizmoduck to go with it too?

Some damn yankee from Maryland won.

... looking for any lost relatives from Maryland...

***edit*** there could be other winners so check your tickets.

1.5 billion was spent buying tickets.

Think about that.

That is essentially money ****** away as a gift to the winner(s) and participating states.

I hope that

Ha ha. There were three winning tickets so far. One in Maryland, Illinois and Kansas. Each will only get around 100 million. Suckers! Guess they can kiss their big dreams away.

Each will only get around 100 million. Suckers! Guess they can kiss their big dreams away.

sucks that they have to pay taxes on that money... suckers!

lottery winnings are tax free in Canada

now I just have to win

Ha ha. There were three winning tickets so far. One in Maryland, Illinois and Kansas. Each will only get around 100 million. Suckers! Guess they can kiss their big dreams away.

Don't forget all of the tickets that only hit 5 numbers, or 4. They get paid as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom