What would you do with $300+ Million? (1 Viewer)

bozoka45

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
After a cash payment and taxes are taken out, the jackpot is still over $300 million. Who's got the Mega Millions money already spent?

I'd buy a Caribbean island, declare myself an independent country, and legalize hookers and blow. #livinlarge...:hihi:

I'd buy a Caribbean island, declare myself an independent country, and legalize hookers and blow. #livinlarge...:hihi:

the blow would cease your heart within a few years at a high rate..i'd go with unlimited piles of pot. just sayin

Oh the arsenal I would have.

Maybe buy the presidency of some small island somewhere and rule with an iron fist until our government had me assassinated.

Take care of everybody I care about then spend the rest of my life (I'm guessing 20-25 years) traveling.

I'd go and blow a million in Vegas while I contemplated what I'd actually do long term. Wouldn't tell anybody for at least a week while I tried to get my head around the enormity of it all.

Buy 51% of the Hornets, still have $120mil left. By a mansion on St Charles Ave. Wife would open a book store just for shiggles. Live very comfortably purely off the interest the final $90mil makes.

Create a non-profit on the NC coast that would house, feed, and entertain underprivileged and sick children and their families.

Scholarships, medical bills, love, and caring for those same kids.

All while living on a pakalolo farm in Hawaii, with my new girlfriend, a hot, rich nymphomaniac with her own chain of liquor stores.

Take care of family, buy all the guns I have ever wanted, stable of motorcycles, and a compound somewhere that is wooded, huge private lake, and I think I'd like to do blow with Johnny Depp.

After a cash payment and taxes are taken out, the jackpot is still over $300 million. Who's got the Mega Millions money already spent?

Take out a giant billboard across from where I work. It will be a massive picture of me giving the bird, money falling from the sky and the words, I quit!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom