what would you do? (2 Viewers)

Screw with your partner get to class early turn the paper in before class starts. Then when you see him ask him if he read your e-mails. If he says yes, then you say good then you were able to do the paper. If he says no then tell him a family emergency came up and you were unable to do the paper.

My grad school groups always consisted of me, Mr. "Won't do the work but has a thousand excuses" and Miss "Let's have a meeting every other day to complain about the guy who won't do the work". What a beating. Just do it yourself and avoid him as much as possible.

maybe he uses gmail instead of the university email account and he does not know you are emailing him.

Maybe he is thinking the same thing about you.

Have you ever thought about grabbing him after class and talking to him about it? Email is great and all but when it is not working some times face to face confrontation is the best way to go. Not all up in his face confrontation but simply asking if he is going to do his part or not!

IF he does great! If he doesnt he will probably drop the class after you rat him out. Just do you part and if he doesnt just simply inform the teacher. I am sure this is not the first time it has happened in this class

T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom