What would you give up for Aaron Rodgers? (1 Viewer)

Dude is a grade A jackass but it's about winning superbowls and him paired up with Sean Payton they would instantly be superbowl favorites for the next couple of years.
We've been favorites for years. Would be nice to actually win another one!

I’ve heard about the family part, but I haven’t heard teammates talk bad about him.

Heck, from a philanthropic standpoint he is a great guy.
I’ve heard ex teammates speak unkindly about him. Who knows tho, I certainly don’t know him personally. I’m just using the old ‘if you have problems with a multitude of folks, maybe it’s not them after all’.

Not a fan of the guy but I feel acquiring him would make the Saints an immediate SB favorite I think he’s worth 2 number ones and 2 number twos. He is just that good.
i hate when we are superbowl favourites. it is a curse.

I don't like Rodgers never have but as a Saints fan it's Super Bowl or bust. Rodgers would make the Saints an instant contender for the SB & he still has 3-4 good years left. If he & Payton are holding up the Lombardi Trophy next year that is all the matters. Everyone stating they don't like or hate Rodgers will have a his picture on their wall just like Brees.

I don’t think we’d be able to come up with a package big enough to entice GB without MT or Kamala included
Being reported that they want to first rounders and a second rounder. Despite what anyone says about Aaron Rodgers he’s a hell of a football player and would be a huge upgrade the Saints would be a high pick to go to the Super Bowl with him his quarterback.

So with Aaron Rodgers we’d be giving away a bottom bottom pick in the first for two years in a bottom pick in the second for one year to me it’s a no-brainer I’m on the phone now saying to have it take it

Even though Rodger's turns 38 in December, I still think he's definitely worth two 1sts and two 2nd round picks. The Saints last two 1st round picks were Marcus Davenport and Ceaser Ruiz.
That certainly makes it sound more appealing. 😂
Maybe we could give THOSE two first rounders for him?????

I’ve heard ex teammates speak unkindly about him. Who knows tho, I certainly don’t know him personally. I’m just using the old ‘if you have problems with a multitude of folks, maybe it’s not them after all’.
I typed in “Aaron Rodgers Cancer” and “Aaron Rodgers locker room cancer” into the Googles and all that came up with were stories of him visiting children with cancer in Chicago. Am I interneting wrong? I’m assuming a story about Rodgers being bad in the locker room or at least some questionable websites would populate.

I typed in “Aaron Rodgers Cancer” and “Aaron Rodgers locker room cancer” into the Googles and all that came up with were stories of him visiting children with cancer in Chicago. Am I interneting wrong? I’m assuming a story about Rodgers being bad in the locker room or at least some questionable websites would populate.
I have no idea. It’s been years since I’ve delved into it, iirc it was Greg Jennings…and another I can’t recall atm.

Also, as I alluded to before, I certainly don’t know him personally and all I have to go on is things I’ve seen written, or on sports shows.

I remember the one story that really caught my eye was his long time ‘roommate’ who he supposedly had a relationship with, and was supposed to come out as openly gay a few years ago. Allegedly he backed out and the ‘roommate’ left him.

Also, I couldn’t care less if he had relations with wild turkeys or squirrels, just remember a quote from the alleged gay lover “Aaron needs to learn how to enjoy people and use things, and not the other way around.”
Think that was it.

I’m just waiting on those who is hating on Rodgers (along the lines of trading nothing but a bag of chips for him) to also argue that he wouldn‘t help his/her favorite team in the black and gold to win multiple SuperBowls

I’m just waiting on those who is hating on Rodgers (along the lines of trading nothing but a bag of chips for him) to also argue that he wouldn‘t help his/her favorite team in the black and gold to win multiple SuperBowls
He’s an amazing QB and would definitely help. I’d just rather lose.

A 1st & a 3rd plus Peat and Jordan for salary cap purposes.

ARod Brady same division. NFL would love it , I just want to win back to back super bowls ! We deserve it Payton deserves it Cam deserves it . We have to put up or shut up this year

I personally only remember one article written back when McCarthy was fired (or around that time). It was more critical of McCarthy, but there was some quotes from players who were unflattering of AR. I remember it was a long article. I have never read anything else written on AR in regards to his locker room behavior. Then again, I normally do not read that stuff.

---

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom