What would you trade for a Saints SB? (1 Viewer)

I would give my wife!

Oh! yeah, I am not married. Do ya wanna tell me who she is so I can trade her?

how 'bout this: How many years of life would you trade away for a Super Bowl victory?

I would give up two, I plan on living a good long life anyway.

how 'bout this: How many years of life would you trade away for a Super Bowl victory?

I would give up two, I plan on living a good long life anyway.

What would you say if they told you sorry, but you don't have 2 years to give? ;-)

For arguments sake, would you trade a decade or two of mediocre football for one guaranteed SB win?

For the past 40 years, with the exception of a handful, I would of thought that trade was already made. No more trades like that please. Let's just do it the legit way. It will make you feel better.

I would trade both of my testacles, my first born son (and I DO have one), my left pinky finger, my right ear lobe, two toes, my sense of smell, my girlfiend, both of my dogs, my best friends leg, air conditioning, my car, my job, this computer, my hair, and alcohol.

Well wait maybe I am going to the extreme, let me backtrack. Not my son or alcohol, everything else can go. Add my soul to the mix as well.

Who Dat!!!!!

I wouldn't give up anything? Why give up someithing when you may get it for nothing anyway. I think this team has the chance to make it to the game this year. We will see.

I would give up all of the new smilies!

:ladysman: :foto: :lit-journal-18392: :smilies-26791: :pointe: :freaked: :nenner: :bravo-applaudi-147: :rogpen: :moderation-on: :snoopy2: :rainfro: :strawb:

After almost 4 decades of mediocre football- YES YES YES I'd trade "a decade or two" for a Super Bowl win. Without even thinking twice.

That is a bad trade. We have done that in Chicago, and its been 21 years now since we have had another legitimate chance to go to the Super Bowl. The thrill of winning the Super Bowl fades pretty quickly when mediocrity and losing seasons become the norm again. Better to quit drinking for a year, or trade your first born, but definitely not two more decades of bad football.

Damn, I wouldn't even trade a Super Bowl victory for 6 more years of Dave Wanstadt as coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom