What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (6 Viewers)

I've tried ONE bleu cheese that I thought wasn't horrible but I couldn't tell you the name because it was a free sample and I never bothered to learn its name.
Theres levels of funkyness. If you want to learn to love it start with something easy like Maytag and work your way up to the roquefort and stiltons of the world.

I somewhat take that back. I'll never buy bleu cheese without having a free sample. When you've tried it 5-10 times and only thought one was okay, why would I want to give it anymore chances?

Did boudin stuffed bell peppers

Got them from Ronnie's in Baton Rouge

Boudin stuffed pork loin wrapped in Benton's bacon.

It was good, but I tried to put the excess boudin stuffing I made on top as a topping and it became hard like rocks.
20200701_205608.jpg

Green Thai curry omelette with deer. The wife has been getting really good with cooking 'traditional' omelettes during this stay at home situation and we made some homemade green Thai curry last week. We really liked both and decided to do a mashup to see what would happen, turned out well. Wasn't the prettiest thing since she didn't tell me when to stop adding the chunky ingredients and so the 'flip' didn't go exactly as intended. Great flavor.

Boudin stuffed pork loin wrapped in Benton's bacon.

It was good, but I tried to put the excess boudin stuffing I made on top as a topping and it became hard like rocks.
20200701_205608.jpg

Other than that how was it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom