What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (5 Viewers)

I made a double crust chicken pot pie. Roasted potatoes, carrot, butternut squash, onion, and garlic with chicken thighs on top (@Oye) in the oven, then used that to make the filling. Very happy with it.IMG_4197 copy.jpg
that looks delicious.

For the first time, I'm making gumbo tomorrow. An Emeril recipe. 2 pounds of claw crab meat, 2 pounds of shrimp, homegrown okra, manda andouille and the liquid is going to be lobster stock. I could've bought some clam juice in addition but I forgot about it and it's not needed.

For the first time, I'm making gumbo tomorrow. An Emeril recipe. 2 pounds of claw crab meat, 2 pounds of shrimp, homegrown okra, manda andouille and the liquid is going to be lobster stock. I could've bought some clam juice in addition but I forgot about it and it's not needed.

Can you link the recipe please?

Like I said, I've never made gumbo before. How does that recipe sound? It seems good to me plus I'm doing double the amount of crab along with lobster stock.

Like I said, I've never made gumbo before. How does that recipe sound? It seems good to me plus I'm doing double the amount of crab along with lobster stock.

Im not sure I would waste the money on actual crabmeat. With sausage and okra and shrimp, it will kind of get lost. I think that’s why it calls for gumbo crabs - they should be cheap and add nice flavor to the stock. Lobster stock should be interesting.

Generally Emeril’s recipes are pretty good so itshould turn out good.

Im not sure I would waste the money on actual crabmeat. With sausage and okra and shrimp, it will kind of get lost. I think that’s why it calls for gumbo crabs - they should be cheap and add nice flavor to the stock. Lobster stock should be interesting.

Generally Emeril’s recipes are pretty good so itshould turn out good.

Already bought the crab meat. In fact, everything has been bought. Also going to do some texas garlic toast with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom