What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (20 Viewers)

The very first time I had stuffed jalapenos was when I was a kid. My dad sent my brother to the store to get some things and he came home with jalapenos instead of bell peppers.

My dad had planned to make stuffed peppers with leftovers from the weekend and so he did only with jalapenos instead of bell peppers.

I never liked bell peppers anyway, but the stuffing was green pork chili mixed with rice. It was fabulous.

Today I smoked several racks of baby backs, grilled burgers and dogs, and smoked four whole chickens. My wife whipped up some potato salad, baked macaroni, and somebody hooked up some baked beans. (Props to Sam’s in Mobile, AL for having groceries on our way home from Georgia).
Invited neighbors and some family over and had a good time. Now, get out of my house, hippies.

Today I smoked several racks of baby backs, grilled burgers and dogs, and smoked four whole chickens. My wife whipped up some potato salad, baked macaroni, and somebody hooked up some baked beans. (Props to Sam’s in Mobile, AL for having groceries on our way home from Georgia).
Invited neighbors and some family over and had a good time. Now, get out of my house, hippies.
Man, that all sounds awesome, you'd have a hard time getting me out of your house. :hihi:

I made a massive pot of pork, chicken, and sausage jambalaya, but it's just me. So I may be eating jambalaya for days. I have no idea why I made so much.

Is there a way to make a personal-size jambalaya? I ain’t never heard of one.

And don’t nobody say “box”.

Steak and mushroom poppers turned out really good, turned a crappy steak into something interesting and fun! I finished the steak bites with diced mushroom in a skillet with some herbs, smoked paprika, worcestershire, and just a little shredded cheese.
IMG_5163 5.JPG

Is there a way to make a personal-size jambalaya? I ain’t never heard of one.

And don’t nobody say “box"
If you start with a recipe that's in weights, you can usually scale up and down. Just looking at my jambalaya recipe, it seems you'll be looking at about 50 g of uncooked rice, 15 g of tomato paste, and 125 g of meat for personal size

I pretty much live off of home made vegan chili, topped with mustard, ketchup, and triscuit crackers. It taste good to me.

Insta-pot is an awesome invention!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom