What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Chicken! Marinated in Italian dressing, cooked over charcoal, smoked with pecan wood twigs and branches, Bullseye bbq sauce optional, potato salad, garlic bread and sweet tea on the side.

Edit: Photo added
1588454430533.png

Last edited:

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Was going to make chili but I'm fresh out of beans.

Used a couple lbs of leftover flat from my last brisket. Fried jalapeno strips from a bag on top because I actually did run out of pickled japs.

I am manlier for having eaten this. My wife ate two bites, said it was too spicy, and made herself a chicken salad sandwich instead. Mission accomplished.

Last edited:

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
My brother Lord Tice air fried a pork loin tonight and it was awesome. I'm saving some of it in order to make a Portle soup. What is that? Instead of turtle I'm using pork. Turtle is too damned expensive, at least 18 dollars a pound.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
My brother Lord Tice air fried a pork loin tonight and it was awesome. I'm saving some of it in order to make a Portle soup. What is that? Instead of turtle I'm using pork. Turtle is too damned expensive, at least 18 dollars a pound.
So that Portle soup will be tomorrow, tonight is shrimp fried rice with an egg roll and Monday is deer tamales.

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bought this red snapper today. Its 3.5 pounds cleaned. Gonna put this beast in the smoker on Sunday or Tuesday

20200522_160111.jpg
Smoked red snapper, have you done that before? Sounds pretty good! Man, that fish would be good in a courtbouillion as well. Might be too large to straight up grill, but if you are considering it. I have used this recipe for grilling branzino and it works great. I grill with the heads on, too. 7 min per side works well with 1lb fish.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I pulled some salmon out of the cure today, so we are going to have a lox and goat cheese pizza.
you are so weird. though, you have introduced me things i didn't think i'd like and you respect that pizza and pineapple are bff. mmm tomatoes and pineapple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom