What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (5 Viewers)

Nope, not familiar with it.
It's like uber eats or grubhub, but they don't charge delivery for many of their restaurants if you get dashpass (I think $10/month), so if you get over $12 per delivery, you won't get charged for delivery... hopefully you have it in your area...

It's like uber eats or grubhub, but they don't charge delivery for many of their restaurants... hopefully you have it in your area...

Interesting, how do they make money? Maybe agreements with vendors/partners?

I'll definitely check it out. Thanks. :9:

Interesting, how do they make money? Maybe agreements with vendors/partners?

I'll definitely check it out. Thanks. :9:
I edited my post... forgot to add about dashpass, but $10/month to cover delivery fees seems like a good deal to me...

Having turkey tacos for dinner. Lunch was tuna fish sammiches.

I usually have a protein powder for lunch, but I forgot to bring my shaker..lol.

I had a banana, a frozen package of white castle cheese burgers (living the life...). For dinner, my wife and I had leftover Corned Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes.

Loved the show, but you bought the complete set? Wasn't there only a dozen episodes? Did you buy Cliff Richard's greatest hits as well?

Yeah, there was about dozen episodes, but I really like the show. I don't know who Cliff Richard's to be honest, might have to google that. The actors who did Rick and Vyvian on the Young One did a follow up show called, Bottom. Bought that set also, it was o.k., not as good as The Young Ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom