What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (22 Viewers)

Not sure what you're planning to do with it, but you should be able to find Pecan Flour readily. Might be a slightly finer grind than "meal" but could likely be made to work. Usually runs $6.00-$7.00/ 1 lb bag

I saw Walmart has the pecan flour for the price you just said. I just want to get the meal because of a couple of recipes that call for it and I'd like to use what it calls for.

So I have an update on what I'm eating tomorrow. I mentioned before that it's seedless watermelon, cantalope, pineapple and strawberries, all of which is fresh. I'm also going to be eating a nectarine and a couple of peaches with it, both fresh. Then Thursday it's pretty much part 2.

So I have an update on what I'm eating tomorrow. I mentioned before that it's seedless watermelon, cantalope, pineapple and strawberries, all of which is fresh. I'm also going to be eating a nectarine and a couple of peaches with it, both fresh. Then Thursday it's pretty much part 2.

I was lazy today. Had my usual cup of morning coffee, a bowl of cereal and two slices of Whole Foods pizzas with bacon and mushrooms. Oh, and a few cookies. That's about it for today.

I was lazy today. Had my usual cup of morning coffee, a bowl of cereal and two slices of Whole Foods pizzas with bacon and mushrooms. Oh, and a few cookies. That's about it for today.

For lunch today I finished off the navy beans I had and the smoked ham is being pulled out right about now for tonight's dinner.

Tuesday Lord Tice is making a pork gravy with mashed potatoes and then on Friday I'm making crawfish fried rice. Saturday my uncle is going to make some burgers and I'm making some as well. Mine will have some pork chorizo in them.

I made banana chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. For lunch I air fried a couple of leftover parboiled potatoes that I cut into wedges (with cheese and jalepenos). I have two pots of red beans on the stove (one is vegan) and I just finished making 4 pizzas in a nice tropical rain.

I’m beat.

I made banana chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. For lunch I air fried a couple of leftover parboiled potatoes that I cut into wedges (with cheese and jalepenos). I have two pots of red beans on the stove (one is vegan) and I just finished making 4 pizzas in a nice tropical rain.

I’m beat.

You still never said when I can come over and get some pizza... :ezbill:

I have some cousins from Brazil and I visited them when Y2K happened down in Rio. They do pizzas differently there and it was awesome. They don't use a tomato sauce, they use tomatoes as a topping and you eat it with a knife and fork. In fact every food I ate down there was awesome. Best lasagna I've ever eaten was there.

My air fryer has become my new best friend. Did some fried, boneless chicken thighs tonight and made enough that I'll have a few with my (air-fried) baked potato tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom