What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (2 Viewers)

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What does a little cheddar mean? You need to load it up!
Went light on the sharp cheese cause I wanted the other flavors onion/cilantro/chorizo to come through, and they did. If I had some good powdered garlic @buzd I would have put some in the cheesy mixture as well.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
2nd page. :jpshakehead:

Tonight is a prime pork chop with A baked sweet potato and Brussels sprouts with onions. And I made a bread pudding out of bread ends I’ve been saving. Am going to whip up a whiskey sauce for it or maybe just pour bourbon over it for dessert.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
2nd page. :jpshakehead:

Tonight is a prime pork chop with A baked sweet potato and Brussels sprouts with onions. And I made a bread pudding out of bread ends I’ve been saving. Am going to whip up a whiskey sauce for it or maybe just pour bourbon over it for dessert.
Do you know how to make potato pancakes? I'd like some knowledge if you don't mind. From anyone as well.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Do you know how to make potato pancakes? I'd like some knowledge if you don't mind. From anyone as well.
I think I did it once and they were only ok. How you grate the potatoes and the water content are the most important things.

My next pancake quest is savory sourdough scallion pancakes, Asian style.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I think I did it once and they were only ok. How you grate the potatoes and the water content are the most important things.

My next pancake quest is savory sourdough scallion pancakes, Asian style.
I'm talking about using leftover mashed potatoes to make potato pancakes. My grandma did it but she's no longer with us and I thought someone on here would know how to do it.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to do it tomorrow. I might need more sausage.
Well that's a good reason to wait. Being drunk shouldn't stop you. Several weeks ago, I cut up pineapples at 4am while on vicoden and drunk on 15 beers so the time shouldn't be an issue. I was fine.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm talking about using leftover mashed potatoes to make potato pancakes. My grandma did it but she's no longer with us and I thought someone on here would know how to do it.
You can make tortijas (Ecudorean MIL's recipe), combine the mashed potatoes with goya (yellow) seasoning, spring onions and when you form the pancakes (they shoud be about 1 inch thick) put shredded mozarella cheese in the middle (similar to how you would put cheese in a burger). Just be sure to cover the cheese with the potato, then fry in a skillet with olive oil, take off the heat when golden brown on both sides....awesome with eggs, steak or anything really....hope this is helpful....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom