What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (4 Viewers)

Ok last one. My take on a cafe roma classic. Roux based garlic cream sauce, spinach, artichoke hearts, anchovies, goat cheese, roasted garlic, and red onion. (And fresh mozzarella).

6A9343CF-05AC-4AB6-9F5C-F14395E680F9.jpeg

I don't know about the anchovies but I LOVE artichoke hearts on a pizza. Artichoke hearts and shrimp are awesome on a pizza.

If I didn’t tell you they were there, you would taste them and love them.

I'm willing to try them, I just don't know about them. I wouldn't order it on a pizza by myself. If I went to a friends house and he had a slice I'd be willing to try it.

Did you find a way to incorporate the tomato dust on any of those?

Hurricane prep - meatloaf will be on the menu one day so I needed some ground pork. Picked up a pork butt, and shaved off two one pound steaks to freeze for later. Cut off 2-3lbs to grind up for meatloaf, and putting the remnants and the bone on the smoker for some pulled pork for Asian night (probably tomorrow) to make some steamed buns.

homemade chicken and sausage jambalaya from scratch.

only benefit of having my mom stay with me, she cooks.

Okra and tomatoes. Got some nice fresh okra at this Indian grocery. Hit it with garlic, cayenne, thyme, herbes de provence, chickie broth, and Louisiana cajun seasoning. Turned out pretty good

I need to start grinding my own meat

Yeah that didnt sound sexual or anything

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom