What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (8 Viewers)

Tonight I had actual Taco Bell. Whatever was left on their menu, smh.

I followed the taco bell meat seasoning recipe with the hot dog chili and it was too runny so I added some sharp cheddar to it to help the solidification. The topping cheese I used was Colby Jack.

White cheddar cheese with blueberry inside it
Very nice

mom made teriyaki chicken, i used potato buns, with a lite spread of mayo. added the chicken, thin sliced tomato, slice of pineapple, and love.

mom was like "yuck" and i savoured, and enjoyed every bite.

pure bliss.

mom made teriyaki chicken, i used potato buns, with a lite spread of mayo. added the chicken, thin sliced tomato, slice of pineapple, and love.

mom was like "yuck" and i savoured, and enjoyed every bite.

pure bliss.

A teriyaki chicken sandwich sounds like a pretty good meal. I'm gonna have to try that.

Tonight I tried Tostitos Avacado Salsa. Tastes really good and I think it would make s great spread for sandwiches or burgers

Thawed some gumbo I made a while back and added sauteed shrimp, okra, and andouille. I was hoping this would bring luck for the game last night, but oh well. At least I ate well.

Gumbo9-21-20.JPG

That looks good. But if you added andouille, shrimp and okra, what did it have in it before?

It had andouille, okra, and shrimp, but by the time i got frozen it had gotten light on those items. Also, by sauteing the okra in my cast iron skillet, I completely got rid of the slime and got a little char, and they retained a little crunch, which I really really liked. Fresh okra for this.

My birthday dinner used to be fried pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy and petit poi peas
my birthday dinner was either chicken cordon bleu or chicken and almonds. i'd generally alternate.

tonight was homemade pizza cooked on grill. surprisingly delicious. mine was artichoke hearts and roma tomatoes. gobbled it down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom