What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (4 Viewers)

I just bought a Ninja Foodi Grill. Last night I made classic wings. Today will be steak day.
please let us know how the steak(s) comes out.

which model do you have? i thought about getting one as i am often a very lazy cook.

Yes kind of. They are smaller and denser than beans. If you’ve ever had split pea soup - that is a kind of lentil.

Used to make a lentil stew (as far back as college days) with bacon, sausage, garlic and onions (and various spices).....man I'm going to make that again soon....below is a few items we made for my son's surprise BD party....homemade baked Ziti (his girlfriend and mom made) and carnitas tacos.....
1616599756314.png1616599771953.png

Used to make a lentil stew (as far back as college days) with bacon, sausage, garlic and onions (and various spices).....man I'm going to make that again soon....below is a few items we made for my son's surprise BD party....homemade baked Ziti (his girlfriend and mom made) and carnitas tacos.....
1616599756314.png1616599771953.png

I could go for about 10 of your tacos right now! Or are they cheaper by the dozen?

please let us know how the steak(s) comes out.
Steaks came out great. The grill marks are odd because they are circular (you really have to reimagine what a steak should look like). But it makes grill marks and cooks it in 10 minutes. The grill plate for this thing is heavy, like cast iron heavy, and the grill “rib”s are deep. It’s smooth so it cleans easily but you do have to get in those grooves good.

so far it has killed it on wings, real potato fries and steak. Gonna do some Parmesan Sweet Potato fries before work tomorrow . Really bought this thing to be healthy but wanted to see some of what it could do first.

Steaks came out great. The grill marks are odd because they are circular (you really have to reimagine what a steak should look like). But it makes grill marks and cooks it in 10 minutes. The grill plate for this thing is heavy, like cast iron heavy, and the grill “rib”s are deep. It’s smooth so it cleans easily but you do have to get in those grooves good.

so far it has killed it on wings, real potato fries and steak. Gonna do some Parmesan Sweet Potato fries before work tomorrow . Really bought this thing to be healthy but wanted to see some of what it could do first.

Idk, that all sounds healthier than what I eat. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom